Wave 6

Crimson Twins

I've found somewhere where I can preorder my Wave 6. I was looking at the names of the figures included, and I was wondering if there are any pictures of these guys anywhere? A lot of the names are of guys I already have. I was particularly interested in knowing what the Coil Crusher / Wild Bill set looks like. I already got the one set from Wave 3, and really don't want to get another one if it's only a repaint. Now, if Coil Crusher has regular arms, I might consider it. Also, Electric Eel is listed on there with Shipwreck. Is that the classic colors, or that awful see through stuff? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pics would be great.

#US1#

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found somewhere where I can preorder my Wave 6. I was looking at the names of the figures included, and I was wondering if there are any pictures of these guys anywhere? A lot of the names are of guys I already have. I was particularly interested in knowing what the Coil Crusher / Wild Bill set looks like. I already got the one set from Wave 3, and really don't want to get another one if it's only a repaint. Now, if Coil Crusher has regular arms, I might consider it. Also, Electric Eel is listed on there with Shipwreck. Is that the classic colors, or that awful see through stuff? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pics would be great.

#US1#

What else is listed as coming out with that wave???

I guess that Shipwreck will be the one that comes with Polly--the one we were supposed to see w wave 3.

Odd thing is last time I bought a Tunnel Rat/Eel pack, it actualy scanned as "Eel v Shipwreck" !

I like the SEe through stuff though....its not as good as Glow in the dark, but its the next best thing (with the light up pack of course)

I do not remember seeing coil crusher (non AA: bendable arms) at the con, I do not think they had that version (wave 6) displayed for coil crusher, and I think if I remember wild bill id going to have green pants instead of blue for wave 6.

I find myself liking only about half of this wave. I might just order the set for the sake of having it. By far, I'd say Torch and Snow Wolf, along with Electric Eel would be the main reason I'd buy this. Thanks for the pics. Really helped me make up my mind.

Holy crap I keep forgetting how sweet that wave looks!! I just love that new Frostbite and Snow Wolf (Serpent?). And Torch is equally awesome. Ohhh can't wait, can't wait...

I'll buy all but that Tunnel Rat Pack...man I'm getting sick of him.

Oh an dif you look at the Coil Crusher vs Wild Bill, the card in front of it says "available now", so I'm sure that's for the one that's out, they probably just wasn't sure on the color on the mock up for the con.

o hell yes, this wave looks damn nice. I am all about the torch and snow serpent, and that electric eel looks much like the Cobra Morays

I belive the coil crusher is going to be non AA, like HASBRO had stated in an old interview if there is a AA verison there will be a non AA version down the way. I guess we will have to see.

They're all looking pretty good to me! Slice and Slash look decent w/o the action attack crap, so that's good!

I'm still waiting for wave 5 myself though, so I've got some catching up to do better I get too excited about 6..just yet.

I belive the coil crusher is going to be non AA, like HASBRO had stated in an old interview if there is a AA verison there will be a non AA version down the way.  I guess we will have to see.

and aside from butt plug duke, hasbro hasn't repacked any action attacks.

That is correct and we got a non AA duke in wave 4 as well as getting a non AA slice in wave 6, I am thinking coil crusher will be non AA.

I belive the coil crusher is going to be non AA, like HASBRO had stated in an old interview if there is a AA verison there will be a non AA version down the way.  I guess we will have to see.

If use this logic then he wouldn't come with Wild Bill again. I'm thinking it may just be a carry over pack.

Draven

If use this logic then he wouldn't come with Wild Bill again. I'm thinking it may just be a carry over pack.

Draven

If that were the case when I asked Dwight if the repaint on display was going to be released painted like that he told me yes. So maybe it will be a coil (non AA) as well as a wild bill (packaged together). I guess we will have to see.

Draven

If that were the case when I asked Dwight if the repaint on display was going to be released painted like that he told me yes. So maybe it will be a coil (non AA) as well as a wild bill (packaged together). I guess we will have to see.

But in the past when a non aa or repaint come sout its never with the original figure it came with. And since we have seen carry over packs in the last few waves that's why i'm guessing that. But trust me, I hope you are right! I need a non aa Coils and green Wild Bill sounds good. I just wish they wouldn't paint the beard on the head, just the mustash.

And this wave looks great too. Maybe, just maybe better than wave 4.

The thing I don't like is Tunnel Rat not being more of a repaint. I liked the original even with the yellow and green. It was not neon like people complained. This one is way to much like that one. No thanks! lol

Draven

Draven

But in the past when a non aa or repaint come sout its never with the original figure it came with. And since we have seen carry over packs in the last few waves that's why i'm guessing that. But trust me, I hope you are right! I need a non aa Coils and green Wild Bill sounds good. I just wish they wouldn't paint the beard on the head, just the mustash.

And this wave looks great too. Maybe, just maybe better than wave 4.

The thing I don't like is Tunnel Rat not being more of a repaint. I liked the original even with the yellow and green. It was not neon like people complained. This one is way to much like that one. No thanks! lol

Draven

I hear you about good ol TR, you are absolutely right we do not need another one and I think that this one is considered AA because of the water bazooka (or whatever it is @loll@)

As for cobra coil I hope that I am right too, but maybe we are going to have to wait till next year to "hopefully" get a cobra coil non AA.

Oh don't even get me started on the water bazooka. Stupid is as stupid does.

Draven

but Draven just think we are going to get another 2 pack and in the corner it is going to say: same figure but with water pistol errrr bazooka! @lol@ @lol@