Serpentor Or Venomous Maximus

Crimson Twins

OK, the similarities are too much to ignore. Both are Mindbender experiments. Both contain multiple DNA. Both contain material from a G.I. Joe member. Both sought complete control over Cobra for themselves. Both had a hatred for Cobra Commander. Both seem to have the cape complex. So, my question is this: Who would you take if you had to chose only one of them? Personally, I couldn't pick just one, and found a way to work them both into my Joeverse. @firedevil@

#US1#

I don't mix Rah and JvC so i don't have to worry about incorporating VM and Serpentor in to the same joeverse. But I am using VM as Serpentor because the similarities are just too uncanny. I explain the goofed up arm and the green skin by saying CC tried to ruin the creation of Serpentor (much like he did in "Arise, Serppentor, Arise") and CC's sabotage only goofed up Serpy's Arm and skin.

Serpentor is the man but until they make a new mold of him VM is going to be the thorn in CC's side.

I actually have a pretty cool why of fitting VM into my Joverse and when I start making my Joe dios everybody will see what it is.

Serpentor was a leader, VM seemed more like a brute. So Serpentor will always be my pick, plus I can't count how many times I've yelled, "THIS I COMMAND!" in my lifetime.

VM is just Dr. Mindbenders attempt to create a new Serpentor to take out CC in my Joeverse. Sadly he doesn't have the class of Serpentor.

Probably Serpentor, just because he is known better. If VM had more of a part in the Joeverse maybe he wouldve been picked.

By the way which Joe character does Serpentor have a part of?

well, in my universe, i have it where both overlord and VM is both serpentor's generals...no, VM will not bow down to Cobra commander but he will bow down to serpentor! go serpentor! (can you believe i once hated serpentor????) VM rules the venom troops and overlord is over the coil troops! now that hawk is no longer VM, i am also making it where venomous maximus has the dna of dr venom! (and other dna as well of other military leaders)thus, it is only fitting that VENOM is over the venom troops!

note:i love cobra commander the most but i do love serpentor too!

Well, it's not looking good for the VM character. He's down 12 to 5. If you said both, I gave them each a vote. If you said you use VM as Serp, I gave Serp the vote because it's his character, not VM. I personally use them both. Close to the lines of what Fatherlove does. I had Serpentor order Mindbender to create a clone of Serpy to serve as his own general over the Coil portion of my heirarchy. Of course, CC tried to ruin it, and Venomous Maximus was the outcome.

Venomus Maximus is pure crap. The entire VvV storyline is crap.. this is the kind sub-story that would get maybe 6 characters in the RAH line, right between Eco-Warriors and StarBrigade.. @lol@

Serpentor was never a favorite, but the guy had a great mini-series and made the Cobra Universe alot more interesting