Going Backwards Hasbro?

Superduperninja

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with them?

They are a sideline to V3. The idea is that they are trying to get the figures to look as close as they can to the comic look of the character, using available bodies with brand new heads.

The only complaints *I* have heard about them is that the hands are messed up by them being "preposed" with the guns rubberbanded into the hands.

um yea, maybe you should check up on what these are yourself before making those kind of comments. A lot of us are excited about these because of their likeness to the old comics. If you look through any of the pictures from the convention on this site and others, you'll see some fantastic figures in this offshoot line. They look the way they do for a reason.

yes, im a collector, just not of that wave. Some of the new sculpt interest me, but i like some of the old stuff too.

Yes, even the t-crotch stuff

Well, like I said, the comic 3-packs are not part of the main line and are intended to appeal, mainly, to us older collectors.

yes, im a collector, just not of that wave. Some of the new sculpt interest me, but i like some of the old stuff too.

Yes, even the t-crotch stuff

You like T-crotch stuff....your opinion officially doesn't matter @smilepunch@

Na man.....I'm just playing........I can see what you're saying from a quality standpoint. I love the comic packs and they were the only thing keeping me buying for a little bit there. (I skipped VvV waves 2 and 3) Hasbro has definitly used cheaper materials when making the newer figures. These on the other hand seem pretty close to the way RAH figures were made.

But like others have said don't judge a book by its cover.....go out and pick up one of the 3-packs and make your own decision.

lets us pray you wake with amnesia, so your blasphemous comments never ever plauge this thread again. trashing old school figs. silly noob, joes are for adults.

He, prehaps, could have worded his post a bit better, but everyone is entitled to their views on the subject of G.I. Joe here.

Sidelines aren't always everyone's cup of tea. Look at the BTR stuff.

I can understand where he's coming from since he's 14. He doesn't know what RAH really is. lol But as much as I love the comic figs they still are flawed. BUt I have heard they got better with 4 and 5.

Draven

Well, people have been saying that V3 Wave 4 has returned to the harder plastic. Maybe that means the comic waves are as well?

I have heard they have. Hasbro was aware of the distaste on the softer plastic. That and pin heads. So hopefully the pinhead problem is been worked out and we'll see that in effect in a wave or two.

Draven

yeah, I have a couple guys that will never hold another gun in their life... unless I boil their hands and reshape them... but I can see what he means abou tthe cheaper look to them, but still, I got rid of almost all my old joes and I'd love to get all of these and in a way, get those joes back that I gave or sold a while back... although, I do want a different Grunt... :)