The End Of The World!

Mega_Plex

What a depressing thread!! As soon as I saw the title, I started hearing "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M. in my head... (lol)

Let's see...I'd probably open them all up and fool around with them since they're still MISB and enjoy them until the end like someone else said. Good grief!!

I'd spend my time on more important things than toys. My collection would sit and collect dust as I spent time with my daughter, mom, sisters, dad, grandpa, etc.....

All the while praising the Lord for my salvation and the early warning to make the best of my time.

Ok... in that case, it's the end of the world and there is no salvation.

What do you do with your collection? :P

I'd spend my time on more important things than toys. My collection would sit and collect dust as I spent time with my daughter, mom, sisters, dad, grandpa, etc.....

All the while praising the Lord for my salvation and the early warning to make the best of my time.

Jesus didn't hang on the cross for nothing. There IS salvation and nothing you say can take it away. @smilepunch@

I'll open them and transform them.

whoa! Hmm I think that would have to be a good month or half a month in advance warning there for you to do that @loll@

I'll open them and transform them.

:o

Wow...

And then of course whatever the world ending problem was would be corrected and Pogo would be left with a bunch of loose figures..

that would be terrible. so the world better have come to an end

Same here, except I would be praising Optimus Prime.

Wow. Go right ahead and make the rest of us look like self-centered morons. (lol)

Seriously, you make a good point. I would do the exact same thing man.

Jesus didn't hang on the cross for nothing. There IS salvation and nothing you say can take it away. @smilepunch@

For real? Why wouldn't Jesus use his Jesus powers and save us? If it's the end of the world, just start f'in the one you love. And I don't mean your family, I mean your lady. That goes out to everyone. And I would make my TF's watch. #US1#