Single Packs At Meijer

JoeRhyno

I was at Meijer today and they had a mini cardboard display of the singlepacks. they're $2.49 each, which isn't bad seeing I paid $3 each for all mine. So if you have a meijer in your area, scope them out. Also, that's where I've seen the Ice Sabres and Quick Strikes.

So... go... on to Meijer!!!!!!

YUP.............LOADED UP ON BATS , CLAWS , NEOS, AND IGS ...ON friday night...............

I am currently ARMY BUILDING ALL OF THEM............

GOING FOR 48 OF EACH...............Thanks to MEIJERS AND FAMILY DOLLAR

IM ABOUT AT 44 EACH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

SNOW SERPENTS/WOLF AND ALLEY VIPERS ARE GOING TO BE ANOTHER STORY THOUGH IM ONLY LIKE AT 20 FOR EACHJ RIGHT NOW!!!!!

MEIJERS RULES!!!!!!!!!

DOC

:blink:

I don't think there's 48 of any single packed figure released per state? At least not in Ohio here....per my scouting results. ^_^

YUP.............LOADED UP ON BATS , CLAWS , NEOS, AND IGS ...ON friday night...............

I am currently ARMY BUILDING ALL OF THEM............

SNOW SERPENTS/WOLF AND ALLEY VIPERS ARE GOING TO BE ANOTHER STORY THOUGH IM ONLY LIKE AT 20 FOR EACHJ RIGHT NOW!!!!!

MEIJERS RULES!!!!!!!!!

DOC

Hey, DOCHOLIDAY56, would you be up for trading some of the Cobra troopers?

:blink:

I don't think there's 48 of any single packed figure released per state? At least not in Ohio here....per my scouting results. ^_^

Im not only building the single packs ............BESIDES BETWEEN 2 MEIJERS AND ABOUT 6 FAMILY DOLLAR IVE DONE REALLY WELL

IVE GOTTEN ABOUT 15 BATS ...........12 NEOS ..........13 IGS...........10 CLAWS

FROM THOSE LOCATIONS...........I ALWAYS LEAVE A FEW

DOC

you mind pickin up a brotha one c.l.a.w.s

you mind pickin up a brotha one c.l.a.w.s

So far there are out..............im checking three more MEIJERS this week

ive had my fill for a bit so ill see what i can do for you all

DOC

TAP, I was at a Dollar General and someone swiped all the NEOs and IGs already...you still need some claws, they had 2, I gotta go by there tommorrow.

Joe

You and Doom Sbare can go ahead and work something out over the CLAWS. I haven't checked all of the Meijers and Family Dollar stores by me, so I might still be able to find some.

TAP, I was at a Dollar General and someone swiped all the NEOs and IGs already...you still need some claws, they had 2, I gotta go by there tommorrow.

Joe

You and Doom Sbare can go ahead and work something out over the CLAWS. I haven't checked all of the Meijers and Family Dollar stores by me, so I might still be able to find some.

Thanks T.A.P. I am truely grateful.

JoeRhyno, I would like to take the offer if T.A.P. doesn't mind(just making sure.)