• duke
    • shipwreck
    • roadblock
    • flint
    • spirit
    • dusty
    • scarlett
    • other

Flash has always been mine since I first saw his figure. Too bad those clowns killed him off in their crappy comic. Why bring an original back just to off him?

Geeze...I have so many favorites. But I had to go with 'ol Snake-Eyes; I've always felt sorry for him ever since I read his Marvel origin issue, and I was always fascinated with the whole mute ninja/commando clad all in black who could kill thirteen different ways with his bare hands concept. Awesome. I think Duke and Beach-Head are my ties for second favorite.

Dusty's been my favorite since I got him as a kid. As I remember, my parents had some trouble finding him, so when I actually got him I was really excited. A few years later when got the Tiger Force version I remember pretending that the two of them were brothers. I stil have both of those figures and their backpacks, but neither's gun. The crotch on both is broken, so I actually got a new Dusty with his rifle for my display.

Unfortunately, I have not liked the new Dusty from JvC or VvV, and have as yet been unsuccessful in frankensteining one that I like out of existing parts without going into a full scale custom.

Snake-Eyes w/ Timber is my favorite character. However, coming in extremely close, in tie for second, is Mutt & Junkyard and Sci-Fi, of course.

Storm Shadow would be somewhere in the top five, but it's too hard to place him in there, because he keeps flip-flopping from bad guy to good guy and back again.

Low-Light, all the way.

I may be biased, because him and Sci-Fi were the first two Joes I ever had as a kid, but I always liked sniper characters, and loved the fact that Low-Light perferred the dark...made him mysterious...

My all time favorite Joe and figure is V. 1 Rock n Roll.

Hey he was my first Joe back in '82.

He was the only Joe to survive "the May 28, 1993 Joe/Cobra (last) Battle" ie My best friend and I played Joes for one last time the morning before our High school graduation

And he was in my coat pocket on June 7, 2003 the Day I married my wonderful wife

Snakeeyes hands down.