Altenators

Rattrrap Primal

:) :) Here's my sincere answer, ALT/BT outclasses Energon line by a mile, there's no competition between the two. ALT/BT outscores in the department of articulation, the design, the detail, the colors. Okay nuffs said.

I'm still waiting for my first Energon toy, ehehhee. And darn it, I still don't have Energon Magnus, hehehee. Ebay is too much for me, ehhehe.

So uhm... are you gona like... ask this for every single tf toy/toyline you come across or are you gona get a mind of you're own? Anyways I'm gona say both are worth getting just to confuse you

when it comes to posing figures...energon has no chance..but lately, i've been seeing the same transformation techniques between the alternators, repaints with slightly retooled heads and body structures. to me, energon has a broad range of transformations that could keep someone busy for a good while

Thats basicly what the transformers line is man... retooled/colored figures :) Even in energon! Just look at all the repaints that are out allready :D Sure theres more difference vechials & what not but thats because there not based on real cars hasbro does not have to make up a contract with someone to do a fantasy veichal :)

I would get Alternators over Energon any day!

Alt are better figures but they also arent really toys. Energon has way more playablity. If you just want a display go with Alternators. If you want toys to go with your other TFs go with Energon.

ALT/BT outscores in the department of articulation, the design, the detail, the colors. Okay nuffs said.

Actually, they don't really. They are roughly the same. In fact several Energon figures have better articulation.

Of course, I only have Smokescreen, Side Swipe and Silverstreak, so I can't speak about the others Alts. But look at Side Swipe's legs, for example.

Thats basicly what the transformers line is man... retooled/colored figures :) Even in energon! Just look at all the repaints that are out allready :D Sure theres more difference vechials & what not but thats because there not based on real cars hasbro does not have to make up a contract with someone to do a fantasy veichal :)

But that's just it, all they do is repaint the toys. They don't DO retooling anymore, except on the Alternators line.

Back with G1, only Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp were repaints. All the others had SOME kind of remold, even the minibots.

Haha - I hope someone from Hasbro reads this thread - bring on the Alts!!!

Seriously, I've been tempted to get some Energon figures (so far I have none) ONLY because the Alts aren't readily available here. They're awesome, though. Go for it.

Thats basicly what the transformers line is man...  retooled/colored figures :)  Even in energon! Just look at all the repaints that are out allready :D  Sure theres more difference vechials & what not but thats because there not based on real cars hasbro does not have to make up a contract with someone to do a fantasy veichal :)

But that's just it, all they do is repaint the toys. They don't DO retooling anymore, except on the Alternators line.

Back with G1, only Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp were repaints. All the others had SOME kind of remold, even the minibots.

I'm confused about what you are talking about now...

@hmmm@

I'm gona guess energon cause thats not the case with the alts/bts