T N I's Transformer Online Convention

Starscream49

Ok this is it. Place any and all TF items in here that you wish to sell. This is different than the Iacon Exchange. A couple of guidelines and all shall be good.

1. You can accept a trade for something BUT to place it here it should be accompanied with a price. This is for outright selling but if someone makes you an offer thats cool.

2. If you see something you like but its too high, make an offer. The seller MIGHT be negotiable.

3. Pics are good but if you use them please use a link and not the actual pic. This way dial-up can see stuff too.

4. If someone purchases something please edit you post and take it off or mark it sold.

5. Have fun.

Now for the

Convention Raffle - Current amount - $9

Im selling $1 raffle tickets[/color][/b](paid through mail or paypal) PM me for address or paypal account.

The winner will recieve a TF item of their choice for the amount of the raffle total. I will be keeping NO profits, so the entire amount goes toward the toy. Ill cover shipping and Ill add $5 to the pot. If I get enough money we will have 2 winners.

Now enjoy.

Moderators can you please pin this :) thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long is this going for? I have to rush outta town tonite I won't be back until tomorrow night. I'll all have my stuff posted by then.

ScottieEvil's Private Stash

MIB Braver (Part 1 of 3 of Road Caesar)

braver.jpg

$70.00 US

MISB Dash/Tacker (Part 1 of 3 LandCross)

dash_tacker.jpg

$60.00 US

MISB Mach/Tackle (Part 1 of 3 LandCross)

mach_tackle.jpg

$60.00 US

Decibel w/ File Cards

Decibel.jpg

$250.00

MOSC Universe Defensor

defensor.jpg

$25.00

MOSC Deluge

deluge.jpg

$30.00

C8 Diaclone Sunstreaker w/ box and accessories

diaclone_Sunstreak.jpg

$75.00

MISB Reissue Dirge

dirge.jpg

$25.00

MOSC G1 Spyshangers 5 of 6 (missing Wheeljack)

spychange5.jpg

$21.00

MOSC G1 Spyshangers 6 of 6

spychange6.jpg

$25.00

C9 Stepper Original

stepper.jpg

$125.00

World's Smallest VSX set

VSX.jpg

$25.00

MISB Superlink Wingsaber

GONE!

MIB (no such thing as MISB on this) OTFCC Sunstreaker

otfcc_sunstreak.jpg

$45.00

Convention exclusive Custom bright bluestreak part of the convention raffle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Silv...st_streak_3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Silv...est_streak1.jpg

Figure will come MISB unstickered and missles will still be on the spruce. The first one is just to show what it could possibly look like. Warning the chrome gun does fit a little loose in the Hasbro Smokescreen fist.

I'll have a few newer items that I'll be posting up along with a custom figure, perhaps I'll do another just to throw in as well. All prices include shipping for US/Canada, but I will ship elsewhere just have to go to the post office for shipping cost. And of course I'm willing to negociate or trade for a item as well.

Reissue Landcross. Figure has been removed from boxes, but is complete and in mint condition. Got it last week and was disappointed with it.

24 dollars

Battle in the Box figures, I have a shipment from BBTS coming with these. I am only planning on keeping the Ultra Magnus figure.

30 dollars ---SOLD

Three female Microman figures, only needed one of them for my Hawkgirl custom figure, its the one with the mace that I used. The other three are all MOC, and I'll even throw in the extra weapons from the one that I used as well.

20 dollars

I can't garentee anything, but the stores in my area have started stocking the newer Energon deluxe figures.

15 dollars shipped if I can locate requested figure.

Prowl from the exclusive Prowl/Starscream set.

17 dollars

Loose Energon Demolisher and Snowcat

12 dollars

Japan BW Big Mos (loose figure with box)--12 dollars

Japan BW Jetstorm (loose figure with box) 12 dollars

Broken G2 Snarl (snapped off robot leg, holds well enough in dino mode) and Broken Huffer (no arms, 1 front wheel) along with a pair of played with micromasters

5 dollars

Yamato VF-1S (smaller version) Missing one or two missle pods, have box

25 dollars

Go-bot/Machine Robo Man-O-War figure was treated a little as a chew toy and has some bite marks around the bow of the ship/feet in robot mode. Still this is a somewhat difficult figure to get and it really isn't in horrible condition.

8 dollars

Japan BW Hellscream MIB

35 dollars

Seeker parts---bodies, main wings, verticals Negociation only. Don't know what I have to list nor the condition to give a honest cover all price.

Custom seeker or Datsun--15 for seekers (price does not include purchase of base figure and is with standard weaponry)

10 for Datsun's again price does not include purchase of base figure(s).

Willing to attempt any color provided that I have said color, Item will most likely take two to three weeks to finish. And on the seekers I may use parts that were purchase in place of the purchased parts because they work better. (G1/G2 seekers are better to use then the reissues, and Ramjet and G1/G2 Screamer are the best to use due to color.)

I'll post a few things right now (I'll throw in pics tomorrow when I get back in town)

Takara Reissue Jazz $20 (moc, never opened) *held*

Takara Reissue Prowl $20 (moc, never opened) *held*

Car Robots Black Convoy w/box and accessories. $20 (The box has been opened but none of the accessories have ever been removed from the bubble)

Prices does not include shipping. Shipping should be anywhere between $4-$8 depending on size and what is bought.

I do accept paypal, cash, and MO.

I have a couple of toys for sale:

Takara Box #7 Sideswipe MISB - $25

Takara Box #5 Smokescreen MISB - $25

Shipping will be $10 flat rate :)

I'm also pinning this topic for a week until the convention ends so it doesn't get bumped down :)

Here is what I currently have for sale. Please do not hesitate to ask for info, pictures or to haggle on prices. Lets deal!!!!

NEW LOWER PRICES!!!!

G1

Actionmasters Skyfall MOSC C-9 $20.00 NOW $15.00

RID

Cryotek- MISB Box is sealed C-9 condition. $40.00 NOW $30.00SOLD

HOC/Takara PVC

HOC Skywarp MOSC C-9 $5.00 NOW $3.00

HOC Starscream MOSC C-9 $5.00 NOW $3.00

Here is what I need:

E-Hobby Anime Astrotrain

Takara Reissue #14 Hound MISB

Takara Reissue #15 Stepper MISB

Going Fast

Getting rid of my Takara PVCs

Act 5

Color Optimus Prime

Act 6

Pewter Soundblaster x2

Pewter Optimus w/ Megatron gun x3

Pewter Ratchet x3

Pewter Rodimus

Pewter Ramjet x2

Pewter Thrust x2

Color Optimus w/ Megatron gun

Color Ratchet x 2

Act 7

Pewter Road Caesar x2

Act 8

Pewter Cyclonus

Pewter Dai Atlas x 3

Pewter $1

Color $2

Shipping, actual costs

Scottie,  I want all colored ones that arent in HOC.

Looks like Alpha Trion, Cerebros, Road Caesar

Done.

Anything else? You know those cassettes are calling you

They are very nice. As a lot of stuff you have :)

SS49, consider that bluestreak custom of mine a raffle prize. Call it the convention exclusive figure. Maybe I'll do up a couple of Cliffjumper keychains as well for smaller prizes as well. When its all said and done you can pay me whatever out of the raffle pot if you wish. That custom was meant to be a prize and part of me would like to keep it that way.

And if I can find a Towline I so want to turn him into the A-Team Van.

What's up y'all. I'm trying to clean out my extra Tf's, so here's what I got for ya. PM if interested. Prices are negotiable and I am interested in trading for G1 figs. If you have something to trade, let me know. Thanks!

Hasbro Re-issues. All MISB (selling like hotcakes!)

Rodimus Major -

Bluestreak (Silverstreak) -

Hoist

Dirge

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Inferno

Grapple

Red Alert

Prowl

Mini-Keychains

Braun - $3

Windcharger -$3

HOC - All MISB

Optimus Prime (w/o axe) - $4

Galvatron - $5

Soundwave -$5

Rodimus Prime - $4

Skywarp - $4

I also have original MOC Aliens figures from Kenner and 2.25 He-Man figs and a couple Ep. 1 figs if anyone is interested. I won't post them here since this is the TF stuff, but let me know through a PM if you are interested.

Welcome to my table. Price update. Buy more and pay less.

G1 Cosmos X2 $7

G1 Warpath $7

G1 Powerglide $7

G1 Huffer $5

RID Yellow Ladfill Gift Set X2 MISB $17 negotiable

The following are all MOSC

RID Obsidian $9

RID Rollbar $7

RID Armorhide $7

RID Ro-tor $7

RID Basic Ultra Magnus $6

RID Basic Optimus Prime X2 $6

RID Basic X-Brawn Scourge 2 pack X2 $7

RID Mirage X2 $2

RID Hot Shot X3 $2

RID W.A.R.S. X2 $2

RID Crosswise $2

UNI. Ultra Magnus Ironhide 2 pack $3

UNI. Optimus Prime Prowl 2 pack $3

HOC Paradon Medic $2

HOC Perceptor $2

HOC Dirge $2

HOC Ironhide $2

HOC Gigatron $2

HOC Espionoge Team X2 $2

Arm. Powerlinx Thrust $8

Mint in damaged box

Armada Tidal Wave $13

For the GiJoe fans. I have 3 Sgt.Airborne Televiper sets mint on mildly damaged cards. Shoot me an offer on these.