Any One Got This Figures?

Raptor23

Hey guy´s any one here got the Ryu action figure of the Street Fighter the movie figures by Hasbro?

hoshicarded.jpg

If anyone got that one and want to sell it tell me cause I´m looking for that one on Ebay but no one is selling it!!! ( By the way for a good cheap Price) @smilepunch@

And I´m also looking for this Guile version of the Street Fighter the movie line.

sbguile.jpg

If you also want to sell that one tell me, by the way if you got a lot of of street fighter´s figures included the above, tell me I want to collect those figures( Remember for a cheap price ).

Tell me and give me your link on EBAY if you put all that for sale.

Thank´s!!! @bounce@ @bounce@

Note: I´m want to collect the Street Fighter´s the movie figures!!!

Hey guy´s any one here got the Ryu action figure of the Street Fighter the movie figures by Hasbro?

hoshicarded.jpg

If anyone got that one and want to sell it tell me cause I´m looking for that one on Ebay but no one is selling it!!! ( By the way for a good cheap Price) @smilepunch@

And I´m also looking for this Guile version of the Street Fighter the movie line.

sbguile.jpg

If you also want to sell that one tell me, by the way if you got a lot of of street fighter´s figures included the above, tell me I want to collect those figures( Remember for a cheap price ).

Tell me and give me your link on EBAY if you put all that for sale.

Thank´s!!! @bounce@ @bounce@

Note: I´m want to collect the Street Fighter´s the movie figures!!!

Man, those things are hideous!

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking through my closet today and notice .........I have a lot of crap.

I think its time to sell...Maybe I'm just getting old ..or maybe Hasbro just isn't

putting enough new stuff out ..but my collecting urges just aint there anymore..I have the complete sf movie edition line including Ryu plus a butt load of g.i. joe stuff for sale...If interesed let me know...

just E-mail me with wants ...

i really wish we got more non joe joe toys. They are so fun cause you can do more stuff with in your joeverse, that feels like yours and not the comics or cartoons.