Energon Quickstrike

Mike

Well I guess I'm gona be getting both! Hello quickstrike! Gona slap a predacon sticker on this sucker ;) if its just not a kitbash that is...

OOOOOOOOO! His lil thingy looks even more like that one on robocop now! @firedevil@

STOP THE REPAINTS

Ummm... No.

Oh dry up. The practice is never going away. Deal with it.

The colors ARE pretty decent at least. I may have this one talk like a certain cowboy Predacon, just because the notion amuses me.

I wish Bulkhead was colored more like G1 Springer. But there's always TFU in a year or two

I was basically dead set on buying Bulkhead once I found him, but now.....I realllllly am not sure. I'm really digging the completely uniform color scheme. While I like the slight homage to Springer that you find in Bulkhead, it would've been nicer if the drone had a uniform color scheme like Quickstrike's does. If the repaints continue on like this direction and not the one taken with Energon Hotshot, I have no problem the repaints continuing on.

I agree with Doc.

And besides, if you don't repaints, don't buy them. :)

Well said :) I for one like repaints! Most ofthe time the repaints are even better than the first one they have put out.

Here are some fine examples

Universe sunstorm

alt/bt, tracks, silverstreak,deadend (remolded a bit granted but still count imo ;) )

RID scourge

otfcc arcee, tigertron

& many many others

I agree with Doc.

And besides, if you don't repaints, don't buy them. :)

Well said :) I for one like repaints! Most ofthe time the repaints are even better than the first one they have put out.

Here are some fine examples

Universe sunstorm

alt/bt, tracks, silverstreak,deadend (remolded a bit granted but still count imo ;) )

RID scourge

otfcc arcee, tigertron

& many many others

Exactly. And excellent examples too. As long as the changes are distinct and look good, Im happy with it.

Granted there are some clunkers, like the TFU Wal-Mart Prowl and Sideburn. Bith of which I thought were badly handled. But hey, you gotta take the bad with the good. ANd like Adam said, Im not obligated to get either.

I like to look at it as being given my choice of which version of a mold I want to get. One, the other, Both or neither. It's all about CHOICE baby! And that's a beautiful thing.

Here's hoping for a G1 Shockwave colored Shockblast and a G1 Sixshot colored Demolisher in TFU one day in the future. Not to mention Energon Arcee colored more G1 like as well, along with a Paradron Medic.

It would just be nice if they did like G1 and do SOME kind of mold modification beyond just a straight repaint.

But at least for the majority of them they are getting new names, rather then just having "Energon" tacked on.

That is true. Different characters are almost always good.

I think TFU Silverbolt would have been better if he had been made a Decepticon with a different name. Wouldve made a great Wierdwolf or Wingspan. They ought to release one in G1 Decepticlone colors as Wingspan or even Pounce.

That's one of the few issues I have with TFU. They need to get more creative with the names. Especially the Minicons. Nightbeat comes with three different characters already.

I'd like to see Energon Prime in an Ultra Magnus color scheme with a remolded head as well.

Also, Armada Smokescreen, I say is a nifty little figure, remold that boom arm into a vulcan cannon or gatling gun of sorts, into a Decepticon, it'd be nifty. Or energon Insecticon in G1 insecticon colors with a Shrapnel-esque horn.

It would just be nice if they did like G1 and do SOME kind of mold modification beyond just a straight repaint.

But at least for the majority of them they are getting new names, rather then just having "Energon" tacked on.

That is true. Different characters are almost always good.

I think TFU Silverbolt would have been better if he had been made a Decepticon with a different name. Wouldve made a great Wierdwolf or Wingspan. They ought to release one in G1 Decepticlone colors as Wingspan or even Pounce.

That's one of the few issues I have with TFU. They need to get more creative with the names. Especially the Minicons. Nightbeat comes with three different characters already.

Did you read the comic? Its still silverbolt hence why he is called silverbolt :) His color changes have to do with unicron, I have not read the rest of the issuses yet due to not getting them... & I dout I ever will even though I signed up for them last xmas... stupid otfcc...

But silverbolt was too good to be turned hence why still an autobot/maximal whatever @loll@

IMO I hope that the universe line dies out now that the comic is gone :|

Well, Im AWARE of SBs TFU story. Dont get me wrong.

Im just speaking on an aesthetics level. And a personal one at that. I realize the colors can be explained. I just dont feel the purple and bright yellow WORK for him as a chartacter. They just look more Decepticon-ish

Same with Blackarachnia and Optimus Primal. These colorschemes in particular just dont grab me, thats all. They would probably have worked better for different characters. Yellow is a logical color for a fire truck, but they simply dont fit Optimus Prime as a chartacter.

But I still take the good with the bad and like a fair number of repaints

Or energon Insecticon in G1 insecticon colors with a Shrapnel-esque horn.

A very good suggestion. Though in a manner of speaking we already HAVE a G1 Insecticon homage. Look at the Chromehorn Forest type Takara already has out. Looks like an homage to the unsung Deluxe Insecticon Barrage.

Barrage. Not he also is equipped with a gun and a sword.

Chromehorn Forest Type

Or energon Insecticon in G1 insecticon colors with a Shrapnel-esque horn.

A very good suggestion. Though in a manner of speaking we already HAVE a G1 Insecticon homage. Look at the Chromehorn Forest type Takara already has out. Looks like an homage to the unsung Deluxe Insecticon Barrage.

Barrage. Not he also is equipped with a gun and a sword.

Chromehorn Forest Type

Ooooh...I see, and I like, but I still like my idea too.

Oh, Id be first in line to get your idea too. Dont get me wrong. Id love to get several of that and a Forest Chromehorn to be the leader.

If I had the money Id order the Forest Chromehorn right now at BBTS. But hopefully it'll be produced for Domestic markets like Command Ravage

A Paradron Medic repaint of Arcee would be keen too.