Official: Who got the Contemporary Teen Titans

Degato

I grabbed Deathstroke today, my comic shop sold out of the others but are goona order me a Robin for next week. The sculpt is decent for Deathstroke but overall compared to say ML Deadpool I gotta say Deadpool is the winner. Im gonna do a Slade vs. Wade segment this weekend :)

Man, I guess no one decided to buy these after all. So much for the Teen Titans.

I picked them up today. I really like the Robin and Deathstroke. I wasn't planning on Wonder Girl or Blackfire, but my daughter wanted the Wonder Girl so I changed my order from the 2 figures to a whole set. Also I wasn't planning on Series 2, but I'm thinking about ordering them now also.

PJ

I originally ordered only Robin and Wonder Girl, but wanted Deathstroke later. Luckly my shop accidently put me down for the whole wave, I picked up Robin and Wonder Girl and he is holding Deathstroke(which has to be one of the best dcd figures I have seen) and Blackfire(I wasn't gonna buy her but after seeing it in person, I have to) Robin and Wonder Girl have a perfect scale(almost as tall as my MA beast boy custom) and have already become some of my favorite figures.

I picked up the set yesterday. Overall I am very happy with them. Deathstroke and Wonder Girl are my favorite of the four. I like Blackfire but I don't really no much about the character as I have only recently become interested in DC stuff. Robin is cool but I prefer the head sculpt of the Mattel Battle Board Robin.

I will be getting series 2 (Superboy, Ravager, Kid Flash, Brother Blood). Not really sure about Blood but I will definitely be getting the other 3....and probably Blood too.

I wish I had an ML Deadpool to compare Deathstroke with :(

I preordered all except Blackfire. So far, I've only picked up Wonder Girl, who I'm pretty satisfied with. Scale's pretty good (she's a little too tall going by Secret Files stats, but I think that the stats are in need of a bump upwards anyway).

A couple small flaws: loose knees and a slight Superman-curve to the right leg. Neither presents a problem when standing her, though, and the curve becomes much less apparent with her weight on the leg.

I'm quite happy with the placement of the peg on the base: several DCD bases in the past year have had poor placement, even with the repositionable peg system used on many. (The First Appearance figs, for instance, didn't have the repositionable peg, and both Batman and Wonder Woman are left with their left feet going off the edge of the base when their right is placed on the peg).

From the second series, I've preordered Kid Flash and Superboy (which reminds me: the existing modern Superboy? Waaaay too tall.)

-----

Edit:

My mistake. I was remembering Superboy's "official" height incorrectly. Turns out the figure is pretty close to accurate height.

Between last night and today my Blackfire has fallen at least 5 times. Her knee joints are way too loose. You'd think that this is only a problem on Marvel Legends if you'd read some of the posts on here. Anyway, I had to swap her stand with one of the $2 doll stands I buy at Wal-Mart. Can't have her falling all over the place.

i really dig the sculpt and everything on wondergirl excellent job, but as for the rest i really dont like them that much. the deathstroke figure really and i mean really just turned me off i dont know why but it just bugs me. the robin figure looked to bright and colorful to me and like everyone else said his head sculpt all wrong. black fire was decent looking but her face bugged me. thats just my opinion though.

I only picked up Robin. Passed on the other villains and Wonder Girl is only allowed if I pre-ordered the set. :)

Anyway, after I bought Robin, I went and buy Superboy and Impulse as well. Now I have the original Young Justice heroes. :D

They are too pricey! :S But man, what a sweet Robin I must say!

Man, my subject title gets changed YET AGAIN. *sigh*

Anyway, if I end up getting the figs between Monday thru Thursday of this week in the mail, I won't know until Friday. I'm going on vacation, baby!

my bad Degato...i tried to mearge the topics because they were of the same status but i wanted to keep your title im gonna change it back for you...still trying to get these mod functions perfected! Sorry my friend!

How anyone can say anything negative about Deathstroke, is beyond me! He is awesome! Perfect ht scale compared to my other DCD figs, he's MA Flash/GL ht , yet smaller than MA Supes. Best villian yet for DCD! My only complaint is I wish he had waiste articulation!