Rank Your Favorite DC Superheroes...............

Oh No!

Ok i changed the Topic title to say Rank Your Favorite DC Heros...that way it can stay a DC Topic

1. Batman

2.Nightwing

3.Robin

4.Green Arrow

5.Superman

6.Batgirl

7.Oracle

8.Huntress

9.Wonder Woman

10. Azreal

Batman has always been my favorite DC character of all time. Something about his darkness and the trauma he witness that intrigues me.

Plus his villains gallery is some of the most interesting characters in comic history.

Batman (My Favorite)

Robin

Flash

Green Arrow

Hal Jordan

Aquaman

Nightwing

Wonder Woman

Not sure if the order is correct but...

1) Green Lantern

2) Flash

3) Batman

4) Deathstroke

5) Indigo

6) Huntress

7) Wonder Girl

8) Nightwing

9) Green Arrow

10) Dr. Fate

11) Jade

Too many cool characters in the DCU, just like Marvel. I find it hard to make a definitive top 10.

1. superman

2. batman

3.flash

4.green lantern(all charaters)

5. martian manhunter

6. spectre

7. blue beattle and booster gold (tie)

8. robin (all charaters)

9.wonder woman

10. swamp thing

Shazam(Captain Marvel) Loved this character since I was a kid. Always thought it was cool a kid could say a magic word and become a super-powered adult.

Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) Another childhood fav.

Superman. Pre-Crisis,Post-Crisis,whichever version.

Batman. Just so damn cool.

Green Arrow. Again,another chilhood great.

Flash(Wally West) At his best though when Mark Waid was on that book.

Max Mercury. Just because I like him.

Green Latern(Kyle Rayner) Up until the point when Hal gave him the power to make more rings.

hmm.....thought I had two more. Ah well. I'll add them later.

Hawkman

Captain Marvel

Flash

Batman

Green Arrow

Green Lantern

Starman (Jack Knight)

Nightwing

The Spectre (Jim Corrigan)

Black Canary

hmmmmmmmm.......

1) Batman

2) GreenLantern (Hal Jordan)

3) Flash

4) Superman

5) Nightwing

6) Metamorpho

7) Jade

8) Arsenal

9) GreenLantern (John Stewart)

10) GreenLantern (Kyle Rayner)

11)Deathstroke

12) Green Arrow

13) Hawkman

This was tough.......

1. Batman - He has no powers, but yet he is one of the strongest charcters in the DC Universe

2. Superman - He is the natural born leader, no question about it, his powers put him in the top three spot, and one thing most people don't give him credit for is that he's a pretty sharp guy who can figure thigs out on his own

3. Green Lantern (Kyle) - He holds the most powerful weapon on his finger, he has matured into the role of a hero

4. The Flash (Berry) - He is one of the men that helped pave the way fopr what a hero should be.

5. Robin (Tim) - He is amazing partner to the worlds greatest decitive, and Tim has all the skills to take the matle of the bat should he want it.

6. Nightwing - He has taken over for Bats and is a fan favorit, very underrated charcter

7. The Atom - He has been around a long time, and has the goods to be that impact player.

8. Captain Atom - He is super powerful as he is able to control that kind of power is awesome, thus allowing him a spot in the top 10

9. Dr. Fate - He is DC's answer to Dr. Strange, and is a welcome balance to a already awesome universe.

10. Green Arrow - Another non-super human, which is a much needed person to make it a little more of a normal setting.