Is Mr. Freeze Rare?

JoeRhyno

When wave 2 first came out it was a very sought after figure...with the re-release from Wal-mart with the comic the value has gone down...Still like Oh No! said its a great version of Mr Freeze...Toy Fare has the value of Mr Freeze with goggles at $14 on card and $4 open

It is a little bit hard to find

I just got the one without goggles

THe whole design is kinda cool,really~

So far he is one of the greatest villian Mattel released.

But the Joket figure is still better.

It was at first, but then Mattel corrected it as he was released in the Wal-Mart exclusive shipment with comic books (both versions)...Then he was released again through Diamond to comic/specialty shops through special packed cases with Croc, Sling Strike Nightwing & Zipline Batman. So he's not that rare anymore. I know as of this past Wednesday there was a few on the pegs at my comic shop for $10 each.

PJ

He is pretty rare around here. I suggest you pick him up :)

theres a freeze without goggles!

theres a freeze without goggles!

Yes, there's a chase non-goggled "angry faced" Freeze. He's pretty cool, but I personally like the goggled one better.

pJ

Yeah I liked the goggled one better as well. I only was able to find the Freeze without goggles. I'd say Freeze is a rarer figure as I never see it in any of the stores. Maybe it is a regional thing.

That being said I have a non goggled Mr Freeze on comic card that I would trade for goggled freeze. PM me

well, he is a rare item where I live becuase I havent seen him. And Ive seen everything, Croc, Robin, Bruce wayne and the new Nightwing.

Man, you have ound a bruce wayne! I've been looking for one for so long!

I need it for a custom!.

Yeah I liked the goggled one better as well. I only was able to find the Freeze without goggles. I'd say Freeze is a rarer figure as I never see it in any of the stores. Maybe it is a regional thing.

That being said I have a non goggled Mr Freeze on comic card that I would trade for goggled freeze. PM me

Sorry, I just sent an extra to a friend of mine, but I had no trouble finding either version. I know Funny Books in Lake Hiawatha NJ has a couple of Freeze. I think it was $10. You could call them and see if they'll ship it. Here's his site...

PJ

http://www.funnyrama.com/

I went ahead and picked it up, I noticed the package isn't in the greatest shape, so if someone needs him and plans on opening him, PM me and maybe we can trade or if you wanna buy it, it's $11 plush shipping. If you plan on opening it, I can open it for you and send it loose for $1 :) I collect Joes(new sculpt-will take any new stuff for custom fodder) and Star Wars. Kinda getting into ML, but just for customs.

Joe