Future Alt.

Natas

What and Whom would you the next Alt. to be?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What and Whom would you the next Alt. to be?

• 1. Car
    • 2. Truck
    • 3. Military vehilce
    • 4. Other

Plex i know that it is not a line, i was saying that beings they released 20th Prime that they probably would release a Alt. version, maybe they will. i know that the next one is a car but what would you like to see come out plex (personally)

I voted for truck... Its time for another truck!

We have

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Silver streak

Hound

& now we have

deadend

tracks

Jazz/misterwhatever

& yet another smokescreen :)

& windcharger... & ravage but who knows where they are in the line they could have otehr stuff we have not seen yet! Anyways, unless its a wheeljack then I don't want the next bt to be a car! ... Unless its BB as a bug or wheeljack! that is ;)

I voted for truck... Its time for another truck!

We have

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Silver streak

Hound

& now we have

deadend

tracks

Jazz/misterwhatever

& yet another smokescreen :)

& windcharger... & ravage but who knows where they are in the line they could have otehr stuff we have not seen yet! Anyways, unless its a wheeljack then I don't want the next bt to be a car! ... Unless its BB as a bug or wheeljack! that is ;)

and grimlock

i will have to disagree with u plex. while it would be the G1 scourge i think that it would sell better as a RID version rather than a G1 version. But is all good in the hood

Reiterate- It should NOT be blcak prime repaint. If they made a blueish scourge repaint... ok it has some homage with the colorscheme, but RID style, is old, overrated, and boring now. This is supposed to be a homage line, so homage there must be.

but wouldn't dead end not be homeage by that defination Plex. or Ravage. they have to alter some of them to fit into the line and beings they made a scourge truck already wouldn't it be more to the homeage to keep him a truck.

Scourge is nothing but a repaint of prime. No remolding. No new head.

A G1 homage would have a G1 head or some relation to his former form.

Deadend? If he wasn't RUSHED because of fanboy bitching then he would have had mor homage, howeve they sacrificed SS. Though he doesn't have the same car mode, or paintscheme, his toy and show had two completely different heads. Nothing in comon, so... yeah, no chance of homage with a rushed toy like him.

Ravage doesn't have homage? I laugh at you. He has his G1 head, and G1 color. not to mention the "cat mode" thing flying around.

"wouldn't it be more to the homeage to keep him a truck."

YOU AARE TALKING ABOUT RID SCOURGE NOT G1. I'm not some pantywaist G1 fanatic, but RID doesn't blong in this G1homage line. Despite the name, they have nothing to do with oneanother. So becaus eone has a truck mode, the other must too? No. However if Prime were made an alternator(not likely), and were also made into scourge(hopefully not), he shuould at least have a new paintscheme and head... I mean I wouldn't mind seeing Motormaster as a black prime, but not scourge. .. hell even octane would be a better joiuce...

How about a Toyota Matrix or an Echo!? lol

I voted truck as well, i would really like to see Ironhide as a Ram or a ford lightning but i would really like to see Megatron as something, maybe a Hummer

Plex u made alot of good points, ravage has as much homeage as he can get, i agree. with scourge i agree that it shouldn't be a repaint and they could change somethings on him to make him more distinct. But what i was saying with the sales of the scourge toys it would be a smart business move to make scourge as a truck.

something else i would like to see is some other car companies to get behind the line. toyota a celica would be nice and a tacoma for iron hide or something along that line. and that way they could save the big trucks for maybe a prime or magnus.