How I Actually Found Hound

Thundercrunch

Okay, so I have my little sister with me and we are going to wal-mart. Well in the parking lot I notice a buggy with a 24 pack of Diet DR. Pepper. Well right next to the case was a bag with a Stopper for a sinke and lo and behold Hound. well I did a quick scan of the area and threw the stuff in the car went inside and bought a wiggles video for my son. It was the best damn day off I've had in awhile. @bounce@

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is considered stealing. I mean you saw an abandon car with hound inside and you took it?

The dude/dudette who had left his/her car unprotected, could have went back to the store to look for their children and just forgot to close the door. I think that it was wrong to take Hound.

You know what, for people who actually claim to be grown men, "who play with toys". This is not the reaction I quite expected. I seriously doubt if given the situation no one else would have done the same. So oh well. I guess I'm the bad guy and as for starscream49 here is post #38.

You know what, for people who actually claim to be grown men, "who play with toys". This is not the reaction I quite expected. I seriously doubt if given the situation no one else would have done the same. So oh well. I guess I'm the bad guy and as for starscream49 here is post #38.

You're cool with me,I probally would've done the same.None of us are perfect and God will forgive you.

What? Did you want us to pat you on the back and give you a cookie? You got Hound, I'm glad for you. But how would you feel if you were the one who found and paid for him, and someone else ended up walking away with him? The circumstances aren't important, it still belonged to someone else.

If you can live with how you got him, then that's fine. We've all done things in life that we shouldn't be proud of. But don't come looking for praise for doing something dishonest...and make no mistake, it WAS dishonest...because you're just not going to get it.

Dude Im sure everyone has stolen stuff as well but the difference is he did it as an adult, in front of his kid, and then came here to brag about it. I have no respect what so ever for someone who would steal a childs toys.

If you so broke you have to steal toys you shouldn't be collecting them.

You know what, for people who actually claim to be grown men, "who play with toys". This is not the reaction I quite expected

I dont get this comment at all. Are you saying that because we are grown men and collect toys that we should find what you did acceptable?

You know what, for people who actually claim to be grown men, "who play with toys". This is not the reaction I quite expected

I dont get this comment at all. Are you saying that because we are grown men and collect toys that we should find what you did acceptable?

Perhaps. I used to shoplift Transformers when I was a kid. But THAT was when I was a KID. I was just lucky I never got caught and eventually wised up.

What the hell did you expect? Did you want applause? A cookie? A medal? Like SS49, I also do not understand this comment. Do you mean to say that adults who collect toys are stupid, or steal? I don't get it, help us out.