Hurricane Preparedness

Scotty97

When Hurricanes Frances and Ivan were heading this way a week or so ago, I packed up all my valuables into a closet or other safe area to ride out the storm. I was trying to figure out where to put all my joe vehicles, when it hit me: I have a solid wood bed, with a platform. There's space underneath, fully supported and protected by strong wood. Woo-hoo! I know, silly thing to be excited about, but I was glad to come up with an easy way to protect my favorite toys. Here are two pics that I took that day. No, none of the toys are actually broken, some were just easier to disassemble to make them fit.

CIMG0607.jpg

CIMG0608.jpg

yes, i'm posting a lot of pics tonight. I'm really just bored. Bear with me.

What's that green veihicle with the white star next to the Tomahawk?

Also, what's that tan vehicle to the right of the Tan Dragonfly/Locust Helo?

I don't recognize those.

Thanks!

The green jeep is the Grizzly Jeep from the Sgt. Savage line, and the tan vehicle is the Raider from RAH, but the canopy came off while I was moving it around.

The secret to the dust, though, is that Dusty is there. You just can't see him because he's camoflage, lol. @loll@

Great thinking Scotty. What I have done is I put my rarest and precious figures and vehicles on my dad's walk-in closet. It has a seperate roof beneath the outter roof. I may have to repeat if Carl comes this way.

Great thinking Scotty. What I have done is I put my rarest and precious figures and vehicles on my dad's walk-in closet. It has a seperate roof beneath the outter roof. I may have to repeat if Carl comes this way.

I don't think Karl will be hitting the US or Canada according to

Intellicast

You have alot of sweet vehicles there man. I am mad because that vehcile that comes with Ghost Rider, I could have gotten for 2 bucks but I didn't know it was a joe vehicle. I thought it was something from star wars or something. LOL. Damn !

You have alot of sweet vehicles there man. I am mad because that vehcile that comes with Ghost Rider, I could have gotten for 2 bucks but I didn't know it was a joe vehicle. I thought it was something from star wars or something. LOL. Damn !

That sucks! The Phantom is a great jet. It really shows the difference between vehicles then and vehicles now. I mean, look how huge that jet is. Its twice the size of the Thunderwing, and the Thunderwing is considered a large scale vehicle. I like the TW, and I like JvC/ST/VvV, but there's just no comparison when it comes to attention to detail and scale.

@loll@ Spike man if you weren't so busy looking at them gurlz you would have realized that it was "stealth fighter" so it was little outdated timewise in SW. @smilepunch@

Draven