Cheap Knock-offs At Target

Check out these two pics I took of one of those cheapo boxed sets of toys they carry at Target. Sorry for the quality, they were taken spur of the moment with a camera phone.

They're blurry, but you can see the Assault Quad and the Fang chopper were blatantly the source of these toys.

CIMG0517.jpg

CIMG0516.jpg

Weird, huh? Doesn't seem like something you'd usually find at Target. Maybe at Big Lots or Family Dollar or something.

I saw that Walmart also had several of these types of sets.

One of them is a Bank Heist playset or something. A few pieces in the sets look decent enough, but I don't think I'll be picking any of them up.

Now the Chap Mei stuff at Big Lots-- just picked up plenty and I have to say, they got some really nice vehicles and dio pieces.

Wish I could find that damn Bad Guyz monster truck though.

ALL the Blue Box Toys sell at Target, I should know, I have to pull them out of the stockroom. For ten bucks you get 5-6 figures, a ton of weapons, usually three small velichles and one larger one. It's a great deal for parents who want to give the child something on the cheap.

Some of these aren't that bad, one set has a blue boat that isn't half bad if you worked at it a little.

ALL the Blue Box Toys sell at Target, I should know, I have to pull them out of the stockroom. For ten bucks you get 5-6 figures, a ton of weapons, usually three small velichles and one larger one. It's a great deal for parents who want to give the child something on the cheap.

yeah, i never doubt these things sell. all those generic value sets at walmart, target, and kmart. not to collectors obviously, but definitely the kids. then again, i'm sure a dio maker here and there picks some of them up for some useful pieces. i personally want that bank set for 20 bucks at walmart, for the building.