Trips To The Stores "toy Hunting"

How much time do u spend and what days do u guys get to go toy huntin? Do u get lucky all the time or do u think sometimes its just a waste and then buy from the on line stores? Me I go everyday almost everyday I drive for a livin and in between my runs I go shoppin (which can cost a lot). Durin a whole day I hit 3 targets, 2 toysrus, 1 walmart and 3 family dollars. I do this about 5 times a week so not everyday but almost tuesday-saturday sometimes sunday. Most of the time I find good stuff sometimes I miss it by minutes can't be lucky all the time. What's ur take?

I generally wait untill I see sightings over ar joesightings.com before I start looking for anything in particular. But once i know something is out i will go most every day. In the course of one week I have the oppertunity to hit 2 TRUs, 4 Targets, and 3 Walmarts. That is if I don't go out of my way but there are many other TRUs, Targets, and Walmarts that I can run to with in a reasonable distance if i start getting desperate to find something.

Ive been a tard lately trying to score new joes as well as SW figures....but to no success...Lately, I go to 3-5 WMs, 3 Targets, 1 Kmart & 1 TRU for the 5 days at work....On the weekend 2 WM, 2 Targets 1 TRU...However I drive around to much...Im getting killed in gas, and I have a car that requires Premium ($2.25 gal) so factor I spend $30-50 a week in gas...

So it pisses me off when I dont get anything Im looking for...And I should pre-order more often...but it takes forever to get my order...usually I'll find them at the store, well before I get my toys...

I swear Hasbro has a lock down....

In the town I live in there is one Wal-Mart and that is it.

I usually drive an hour away to Indiana where there is a Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Kaybee, TRU and Suncoast. I go up there about once a week.

Once a month I see a scalper up there and we always seem to hit the stores at the same time. Seems like he only looks for Marvel Legends and MOTU. Luckily for me there is no more MOTU to get and I have been lucky enough to find the Legends at home.

I usually take $100 to $150 with me on runs. I try to have that much money at all times just in case I find alot on any one trip.

Once I went about 7 times in one month and spent about $500.

There have also been times I'd go hunting for months at a time and never found anything except maybe a book.

I've got 4 different Walmarts between work and home, so I usually hit each one about once a week or sometimes twice a week on certain Walmarts depending on what's coming out.

I also have two Targets. Those are maybe once a week, too. Usually nothing new.

TRU--maybe once a week. Usually not. TRU absolutely sucks for Joe in my area. They're still carrying wave 1 (tons of it) and have just gotten wave 2 within the past few weeks. So glad their new stuff is the stuff I've had for three months now. @rolleye@

I've also got a Kmart, but they blow. I might hit there once a month or so just for a laugh.

Basically, I hit a store or two Monday through Friday, but I'm usually dissapointed. I definitely don't find new stuff even once a week. S'okay though. This way I'll have some money in my pocket for the holidays.

So I can buy myself presents, I mean.