Batman Is The Best

Hey, I have a better idea. Let's keep DC relate dposts in the DC forum.

C'mon, man I just didn't feel like going to dc,

Everyone here is so predictible, as you. Imean if Boba Fett is as awesome and powerful as every one says he is, why did he get defeated so easily. I know hes not dead but jeez what a freaken loser, wait till he talks to the other bounty hunters, " Hey guys i was almost killed by a blind man." Another reason why I dislike Star wars, it is so exaggerated how great Boba Fett is. Wait I just got off topic, better move this to starwars mandalorian before we all face our doom, QUICKLY DO IT AS FAST AS LAST TIME, under 5 minutes, sad.

C'mon, man I just didn't feel like going to dc,

Everyone here is so predictible, as you. Imean if Boba Fett is as awesome and powerful as every one says he is, why did he get defeated so easily. I know hes not dead but jeez what a freaken loser, wait till he talks to the other bounty hunters, " Hey guys i was almost killed by a blind man." Another reason why I dislike Star wars, it is so exaggerated how great Boba Fett is. Wait I just got off topic, better move this to starwars mandalorian before we all face our doom, QUICKLY DO IT AS FAST AS LAST TIME, under 5 minutes, sad.

Well, always remember that Batman is a DC character and not MARVEL character.

Rorschach, welcome to the DC fourm....one thing you should know please respect the MODs we only do our job if you started a topic in the worng fourm Mandalorian was only doing his job! And yes Batman is awesome...

Dude he is a scientist, and Rorschach is dead yo, Ozzie kilt him.

Umm, is that an insult, because you don't have to tell me that , i've read the book. Does it matter that he is dead, you're probably the 4th person to say that, that is a terrible insult. Why not ask you mommy for an insult seeing that you can't come up with an intimidating one.

P.S. Ozzymandius didn't kill rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, remember? According to your intelligence you reffered to him as the naked blue guy.

Freaken moron.

Rorschach, welcome to the DC fourm....one thing you should know please respect the MODs we only do our job if you started a topic in the worng fourm Mandalorian was only doing his job! And yes Batman is awesome...

I won't lash out like a wolf on you like pretty much everyone else here, I merely Quoted you to agree, Batman is awesome.

P.S. Have you read Dark Knight Returns?

Yes Batman is the best!