Transformers.com Update

TheSlup

K... Kicker?! Looks slightly different from the Microman Kicker, but it IS cool that we have a US Kicker, plus a much better looking Highwire (hopefully unlike the Mini-Con, this one will KEEP its paint aps); any idea how this will be scale-wise? I'm hoping they stay within 2 to 4 inches tall. (As for Alpha-Quintesson, I really have to wonder about the green head design; I assume its mouth is closed to avoid revealing too much about the faces within. Of course, we've SEEN three of the faces, so why not show one?)

Kicker definately looks like a Joe.

Funny thing is I was just checking out the Transformers site last night and they hadn't updated since September 1. About time.

He's made like a Joe since Hasbro didn't want to use the Microman-based one for some reason. I like the Microman one better, especially for the head sculpt since the Hasbro one looks a little off.

Microman is more of an adult oriented line. Its entirely possible Hasbro decided to make their own because while Microman is a superb line, the figures can and WILL break a lot easier than a Joe figure. I just bought one from my comic shop and he was broken before I opened the package. Pain in the ass.

Lord only knows how long theyd last in rough and tumble play. Hence the possible reasoning behind this version of Kicker.

I'm pretty sure that they didn't use the Microman Kicker because Bandai (or someone, forgive my egregious lack of research) owns the U.S. copyrights to the Microman line. I like the idea of a G.I. Joe type Kicker; I just hope he doesn't have the rubber-band-holding-the-waist like many Joe figures did. (Or are those pretty much passe'?)

I can't decide if I want to get Alpha Q or not

I think I'm not, because he is a Quintison. And Quntison's SUCK!

I say there, I am critically famished. If I fail to procure a human appendage within the next quarter hour, I shudder to consider what I might be capable of doing.

@smilepunch@

Seriously though, I hope we do see a shot of Alpha-Q with his "mouth" open so we can see the faces; without that, he just sorta' looks meh.