"o" Storm Shadow On Cycle

Just checked Joesightings.com.....they're starting to roll in. Hmmm....gonna have to swing by Target when I pick up the Star Wars DVD tomorrow! @DAD@ @duel@@ @xwing@

LOL, i was thinking the same thing cmnder. Please let me know if you find any of the exclusives especially the SS one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Black SS on the bike, and I LOVE him! ESPECIALLY after the Bike chase scene in VVV. Now if we ACTUALLY get the 12 inch SS on bike from K-mart in Nov..............

You have not got that 12' bike w/snakeeyes that has been my way for over 1 month already. I have not got any of the other stuff or wave yet. I even got the operation avalanche 2 sets did any of you guys get that one?

I have the Black SS on the bike, and I LOVE him! ESPECIALLY after the Bike chase scene in VVV. Now if we ACTUALLY get the 12 inch SS on bike from K-mart in Nov..............

You have not got that 12' bike w/snakeeyes that has been my way for over 1 month already. I have not got any of the other stuff or wave yet. I even got the operation avalanche 2 sets did any of you guys get that one?

OK, so I got to my local Target and found the Storm Shadow Bike today. I plan to do a review this weekend on my site, but thought I would share a quick pic with you everyone now. While not as cool a pose as an earlier pic in this thread, I hope you enjoy the pic :)

storm_bike.jpg

Matrix

I found all three of these packs at Target yesterday. The Storm Shadow is definitely the best looking of the three. But mine came with two left outer thighs! I only noticed it after I opened the package and saw that the Dragon design didn't line up. This is the first time I've come across a figure with goofed up parts. Its nothing huge, so I'll just hold on to him as my own personal oddity. Maybe I'll get a replacement down the road.

I have the Black SS on the bike, and I LOVE him!  ESPECIALLY after the Bike chase scene in VVV.  Now if we ACTUALLY get the 12 inch SS on bike from K-mart in Nov..............

???????? I don't have it? I guess i don't have 2 then, one for SE, one for SS. maybe i am just confused.

Be happy if you havent seen Barell Roll and Dart because if you have seen him and not Storm Shadow the SS was sold out. Folks I cant stress this enough check daily SS will be SOLD OUT!

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

Check out that Fat Rear Tire.

IMG_1670.jpg

That silly Cobra sigil plastered on his facemask isnt doing much for me

The rest of the costume concept has merit and would look great if properly done RAH style.

If RAH figures can sit on it without too much difficulty I may get one.

I am not sure if Rah would have a Storm Shadow in that outfit since they seem more aware with the way ninjas dress. For example, Storm Shadows VvV costume is completely way off since first, it is a chinese costume and second, the gi or the upper outfit, SS has on, is reversed; In asian culture, the left flap of the uniform goes over the right. It seems that hasbro keeps making that mistake ever since they relaunch the line since the rah figures are wearing the gi correctly.

*sniff sniff*

Does somebody smell a fanboy? @smilepunch@

Actually, it's kind of fun to think of GiJoe in any sort of realistic terms because you suddenly realize how over the top it all really is. One of the greatest draws to Joe for me has always been the outlandishness of it. I for one am pretty excited about that Stormy just because of the O ring. The bike--meh--it could've been done better.