"o" Storm Shadow On Cycle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose to be a Target exclusive for a little while and then go out in mass to other stores. Atleast I think that's what came out of the 'con.

The other two things ARE Target exclusives though. Hope my store gets them in soon.

i believe you, but i just want to see someone posing , and taking pics lol

sorry about that..being a Transformers collector for so long you get used to having to defend yourself when you post about something you find..so now it's just an automatic reflex

I have to say that I really like the black that has replaced the red details on the figure

I am also very tempted to rip him out..but alas..I am a MISB/MOSC collector

i believe you, but i just want to see someone posing , and taking pics lol

sorry about that..being a Transformers collector for so long you get used to having to defend yourself when you post about something you find..so now it's just an automatic reflex

I have to say that I really like the black that has replaced the red details on the figure

I am also very tempted to rip him out..but alas..I am a MISB/MOSC collector

#US1# thats why u buy 2, one to open, one to keep MISB

Suppose to be a Target exclusive for a little while and then go out in mass to other stores. Atleast I think that's what came out of the 'con.

The other two things ARE Target exclusives though. Hope my store gets them in soon.

But the bike will remain cheaper at Target than Wal-Mart and TRU so there isnt too much point in waiting for them to get it. Especially since Wal-Mart rescinded the $5 price tag.

I wasn't expecting these so soon. Time to start looking. I actually want all 3 but the Stormie is a top priority.

Draven

Yeah here too hommie, that sure was fast!!! I thought they were supposed to be released in OCT/NOV? I am sure that we will start to see more of them mid Oct then (I hope).

So, is wave 4 out then? I haven't seen anything at all except empty pegs where these cycles and wave 4 SHOULD be....

Wave 4 is supposed to be shipping shortly, as for the target exclusives I am not sure what wave that is, I think 5 but not sure. I guess with the movie out HASBRO is shipping now (hopefully).

I just got back from target, Im so stupid, i only bought one. these bikes are so awesome, im gonna go crazy like I did with the Mechs. Pick these up while you can, I think they are gonna sell out Fast. Snake eyes was already sold out(or they didnt have him). here's a quick pic.

CIMG2209.jpg

CIMG2218.jpg

Got any in-package pics as well?

If anyone sees any of these and is willing to pick a few (1 to 3 is what I'd be willing to take if you're willing to sell) up for me...it'd be MUCH appreciated!I'm really psyched about this Target exclusive!

Yeah, people have been reporting these on joe sightings the past week. So im hoping i'll see them this week :)

Cool NC please let me know if you find them and I'll do the same.....SS is freaking awesome!!!