1. Smokescreen

2. Sideswipe

3. Hound

4. Silverstreak

5. Tracks

6. Dead End

7. Meister

8. Grimlock or Swindle

Hasbro mentioned manufacturing delays as the reason behind the wonky release schedule for some Alternators. Hound is a bit hard to believe, but with the Tracks situation, I can understand.

are you sure about that?

Takara's Binaltech line has the following numbers, and have/are being released in this order:

1. Smokescreen

2. Sideswipe

3. Hound

4. Bluestreak

5. Tracks

6. Dead End

7. Smokescreen GT

8. Meister

9. Swindle

10. Grimlock

I thought Hasbro was just using Takara's number. In that case there will be no 7.

are you sure about that?

Takara's Binaltech line has the following numbers, and have/are being released in this order:

1. Smokescreen

2. Sideswipe

3. Hound

4. Bluestreak

5. Tracks

6. Dead End

7. Smokescreen GT

8. Meister

9. Swindle

10. Grimlock

I thought Hasbro was just using Takara's number. In that case there will be no 7.

Well, if the second Smokescreen is being skipped, that would mean that Meister would become seven in the order of release, then wouldn't it?

Or did you mean they would just jump from 6 to 8 without even bothering to package an item as 7?

are you sure about that?

1. Smokescreen

2. Sideswipe

3. Hound

4. Bluestreak

5. Tracks

6. Dead End

7. Smokescreen GT

8. Meister

9. Swindle

10. Grimlock

I have a BT04 Hound and a BT05 Dead End who'd like to prove you wrong.

1. Smokescreen

2. Sideswipe

3. Streak

4. Hound

5. Dead End

6. Tracks

7. Smokescreen GT

8. Meister

9. Swindle

10. Grimlock

whats the difference between the 2 smokescreens where they appear to be the same except one has a 7 and the other has an 8, or is it just a marketing scheme?

#7 smoker is the updated 2004 model and it also comes with a missile launcher

I have Alternator Meister and he is number 7 :)

I wondered why he was 7 when I have all of them so far but there are only 6 released. Didn't realise Tracks was #6. The colouring issues is probably the reason behind Tracks' delay, although Action-Hq say Alt Tracks should be released soon :)

As TCO pointed out the alts are not even numbered & are just put out as put out so whats all the hubub about? Oh & gazz is right thus far at least up to tracks! Anything after jazz can't be confirmed untill it comes out

As TCO pointed out the alts are not even numbered & are just put out as put out so whats all the hubub about? Oh & gazz is right thus far at least up to tracks! Anything after jazz can't be confirmed untill it comes out

Not numbered? Huh?

Smokescreen's box as a 1 in the corner, Side Swipe has a 2 and Silverstreak has a 4.

What do you mean they aren't numbered?