New Jlu C3 Minimates

Cyclops-XM106

Don't know if you guys have seen these before, but I also wanted to put this up for my friend to see too. I can't wait for these little guys to come out. Thank you C3, Art Asylum, and Play Along for finding a way to get the minimates to us in different ways, this won't kill my wallet! --Christopher

Cassandra Cain Batgirl Mini-mate before an actual 6in version...thats wrong lol but im gonna buy it...i really wish they sold these as mini-mates alone thab with all the vehicles

OK, one last time... They can't!

I'd've thought these small "flyer" sets should be the ultimate compromise. A single Minimate with a few construction blocks to make a small vehicle. Can't see a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

what's the cost of this little flyer sets?

what's the cost of this little flyer sets?

Right now, AFX is offering them for about $8.00 each if you preorder all of them as a set. If you wait, it looks like they will be about $10.00 each.

That's at AFX though. Online prices are usually a little higher than at traditional brick and mortar stores. I'm guessing that if you wait, you can find these at TRU, Shopko, etc for around the 6 - 7.00 range.

I wouldn't mind paying about 5-6$ tops for the those mini sets, the same price for a 2 pack of the marvel sets.

• 2 weeks later...
Cassandra Cain Batgirl Mini-mate before an actual 6in version...thats wrong lol but im gonna buy it...i really wish they sold these as mini-mates alone thab with all the vehicles

I feel the same way with u

I dont want those dumb looking space ships for just a minimate batgirl