First Look At #16 Insecticons

Rumble

Looking sweet!!! :D

The green doesn't look too bad either. These extras the re-issues are coming with are cool. I think this is a really good deal, all 3 insecticons with some new enerong cubes for what 45 bucks?

Lovin the box, but what happens if they ever reissue Devastator? That green would have been perfect. They should have made the box black and purple, but I really do love it. Just wondering hwat they are going to use for Devastator now. :P

I think the green would clash too badly with Dev. Plus they don't seem to worry about colour too much. What about...

Soundwave - pink

Sideswipe - turquoise

Starscream - brown

I'm especially concerned about the portrail of Soundwave here. Pink for god sake???

The ones that really seem to fit are Prime, Megs, Hot Rod, and Hound. I cant remember them all off hand. Anyone want to do a comprehensive colour list?

Question again:

has it been officially released in China?

Well since they're made in China that's probably an early one out of the factory. I haven't seen any offical confirmation that they've been released so I'd say not

You know, i was looking at this and thought, "We haven't heard who is going to be after these guys yet." I paused for a moment and smacked myself.

I would've loved to do it for ya.

@smilepunch@

Anyway, i just ordered my Insecticon set over at Archonia.com. They stated it will be out in October. Hope customs doesn't hold the shipment for 14 days again like they did with Hound.

@hmmm@

You know, i was looking at this and thought, "We haven't heard who is going to be after these guys yet." I paused for a moment and smacked myself.

I did exactly the same thing @lol@