First Look At #16 Insecticons

Rumble

Awesome. I like the box colors too,  green and purple... very decepticon-ish.

i personally think it would have been better with a dark purple frame

IMO The Green = homage to DW what with there latest colors green = insecticon blood ... or fule or what not...

nice! I don't know why, but I did expect more than three energon cubes though. I have all three originals, but two lack stickers and accessories, so I might get the reissue set for that reason.

would you be crazy enough to buy seconds just for the energon cubes?

:) :) Xcellent, I can't wait to have it.

Goodies, what can you say....Takara did a great job like always.

DataFiles, yup kind of expected that since Kickback DF had been issued.

BoxArt, I was surprise that they put Kickback in the front. I had always thought either Bombshell was the leader. Overall, it's good since Kickback is my favorite Insecticon of the trio.

No not yet yet, but they'll prolly be here sooner or later. Anyways why does it matter? We have the set here available soon, ans probably for about the same as what Hasbro is going to sell it for. However I am just a bit curious also at what an American boxed version would look like.

nice! I don't know why, but I did expect more than three energon cubes though. I have all three originals, but two lack stickers and accessories, so I might get the reissue set for that reason.

NoI'd get it for the cubes, stickers, and accessories. Besides, owning multiple insecticons doesn't bother me when considering how they were depicted in the G1 cartoons.

NoI'd get it for the cubes, stickers, and accessories. Besides, owning multiple insecticons doesn't bother me when considering how they were depicted in the G1 cartoons.

I agree, which means I actually might get a couple of sets :) One to open and one to keep sealed but I'd also pick up the Clone set too :)

About the cubes there may be more how ever due to limited space we just don't see them... After all they had to show off, all 3 figures, there guns , plus some cubes in one tiny space = hard to do. I'm gona hedge abet that theres gona be a total of 9 cubes per insecticon reissuse. That way its three cubes per bug

Allso Sureee they coulda displayed more cubes, how ever then it would look slopy/over crouded