The Hasbro/devil's Due G.i.joe Fan's Choice Figure

JayC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will possible release more than one of these sets but they are going to have to see how well the first one sells. I sure hope that they do release more of them, my choice again was # 31 :) Falcon, Wriath and Heartwrencher.

Hey guy´s you must vote for Issue #22 Serpentor the great Serpentor is in, also Overlord a great addition for our collection!!!

image22d.jpg

overlord is awesome I have the RAH one and this would have been my second pick, awesome pure awesome!

my bet is on rah figures, new head sculpts, but the rest be re used. Thats my honest opinion. @firedevil@ And Serpentor better be the Battle Armour one lol

seems impossible for the most of the choices listed if they plan on making them look like what is in the comics.

All I know is Falcon got ripped off during the last vote because Hasbro had him paired up with (I think) Wild Weasle who already had a figure.

Am I the only one who doesn't think the DD Serpentor design is all that great? I mean it's OK but I actually prefer the original. Overlord would be cool though. Seems a shame that we may be getting a Devil's Due 3 pack and it will not have 1 comic book only character in it.

But like I said earlier all these packs save for maybe 1 or 2 sound cool so I'm a winner no matter what gets picked. But damn it Falcon needs a new figure!

All I know is Falcon got ripped off during the last vote because Hasbro had him paired up with (I think) Wild Weasle who already had a figure.

Am I the only one who doesn't think the DD Serpentor design is all that great? I mean it's OK but I actually prefer the original. Overlord would be cool though. Seems a shame that we may be getting a Devil's Due 3 pack and it will not have 1 comic book only character in it.

But like I said earlier all these packs save for maybe 1 or 2 sound cool so I'm a winner no matter what gets picked. But damn it Falcon needs a new figure!

So you have an idea of which comic will win?

7 out of the 10 comics offered include at least 1 comic-only character. And issue 28 includes ALL comic-only characters.

Given that, I think we'd have to exclude 22, 23, 25 and 28 so that we can get a mix of old characters AND new ones.

It would help to know what these characters LOOK like. Anybody got any pics that would help?

But I think we need a new female character (even if just a new version of Cover Girl).

Besides, we have 2 months to decide.

The only other female I want now besides Covergirl is Daina or Vorana, whatever her new codename is. Then we can get new females. But those two are a must. I'm sad to not see the later on the lists anywhere.

Draven

I would have gone with #28, but what makes me want this one (all new character's) is exactly why this issue stands no chance whatsoever of winning given the preferences of the rest of the Fan's.

So as to not waste my vote I'll go for a second choice: either #16 or #04 haven't decided yet

So you have an idea of which comic will win?

Being the dork I am, I have been keeping count on what everyone has said they voted for on 4 of the Joe boards. If what people are saying on the boards is any indication as to which one will win in the end it is going to be Issue #22 with Serpentor, Overlord, and Roadblock.

It would help to know what these characters LOOK like. Anybody got any pics that would help?

I have been trying to get a scan of Falcon and Heartwrencher up but ever since I moved my flatbed scanner doesn't want to work anymore.

.... forget one i want all of those made, its such crap that we get one, or three of those and not the rest. those are dream line-ups of anxiously awaited figs and we have to choose??? figures....

I had to go with SERPENTOR!  He is my favorite and I have really looking for a new one to show up.  Still wish I would have known about the internet exclusive set with Shock Viper when it was first sold.

Ok, you are now my fav new (old) poster. Post more @loll@

my bet is on rah figures, new head sculpts, but the rest be re used.  Thats my honest opinion. @firedevil@  And Serpentor better be the Battle Armour one lol

seems impossible for the most of the choices listed if they plan on making them look like what is in the comics.

They'll still be made by Hasbro, so I suspect RAH's with new head sculpts too. I hope so anyway, because Cover Girl, like Scarlett, needs a different head to more accurately depict her.

You must be NUTS if you think they are going to made a new SERPENTOR with the old figure version of him, as well as Overlord, Defendly is going to be a complete new Sculp that´s for SHURE!!!!!!!

And by the way VOTE for Issue #22

image22d_large.jpg

By the way they are a lot of people wrong here in the forum about new sculp head and the complete body from the old version, if you do that is not Possible that the figure from the Devils Due comic´s look´s the same in action figure, that´s why Kamakura is a complete new Sculp!!! and for those who vote for the DD Storm Shadow that figure fo shure is going to be a Repaint of Kamakura with some Variants in his body like new mold for some part´s SO VOTE SERPENTOR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

You must be NUTS if you think they are going to made a new SERPENTOR with the old figure version of him, as well as Overlord, Defendly is going to be a complete new Sculp that´s for SHURE!!!!!!!

And by the way VOTE for Issue #22

By the way they are a lot of people wrong here in the forum about new sculp head and the complete body from the old version, if you do that is not Possible that the figure from the Devils Due comic´s look´s the same in action figure, that´s why Kamakura is a complete new Sculp!!! and for those who vote for the DD Storm Shadow that figure fo shure is going to be a Repaint of Kamakura with some Variants in his body like new mold for some part´s SO VOTE SERPENTOR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Who said anything about a new sculpt head on the old Serpentor body? That happens to be how the MAJORITY of the comic 3-pack figures have been done, but THAT is a combination of available body parts to correspond with the look of the character in comic. Hence Clutch's giant torso (if they had Steeler's torso, it would have worked for Clutch...).

But not all of the could work that way. Horrorshow and Diana got new torsos (in addition to the new heads), but I believe the arms and legs are old. So they will probably do the same for Serpentor, a new head/torso with the old arms and legs. Maybe a new crotch too.

The only other female I want now besides Covergirl is Daina or Vorana, whatever her new codename is. Then we can get new females. But those two are a must. I'm sad to not see the later on the lists anywhere.

Draven

We ARE getting Diana. All we need now is Cover Girl.

I'd like to see Firewall, just to see if they DO make the figure look like the comic.