"the Batman" Animated Toyline

I have: Joker, Bruce To Batman, Zip-Action Batman, and Ice Armor Batman, and my lil bro has the deluxe blue Batman, these toys in my opinion are the best BM toys ever.

You think the new animated cartoon series Batman action figures are the BEST Batman toys ever?

I'm speechless...Joker doesn't even resemble Joker from the comics...And yet, YOU think it's the best representation of Batman ever....

I've officially given up collecting.

sorry, @grumpy@ you don't like them like i do, But i like this joker alot and the new series alot, these figs are awesome, i can't wait till series two.

O.

Oreo: How do you know there is a Penguin in series 2? How do you know any of the assortments? Thanks!

Dude go to legionsofgotham.org it will explain it all, ask the owner of the site what you just asked me and he will let you know,

O.

ok i know this has nothing to do with this but does anyone have a phantasm for sale.

I have Bruce to Batman, ZipAction Batman and The Joker as well as the Batmobile! I love em! :)

I ended up picking up the Joker this week now too, so I now have the "Zip Line" Bats, as well as the Joker. I have thought about getting the Bruce Wayne figure, as well as the Batmobile, but we'll see. I think part of the appeal of this line to me is being able to start in at the beginning too. Many of the other Batman lines I've gotten into too late, and have to go back and pick past figures up (via ebay, etc.). Plus, from what I have read, it sounds like villains are going to be coming out fairly frequently in this line. Although it is a different take (visually) on many of the characters, I do like the overall look of the show, particularly Batman. Hopefully the show/toyline grows on people and fans a little more in the future too.