Tru Vamp

Draven79

Well the vehicles probably would work with the new guys too. I really only want it for the vehicles. All 3 figures are stinky imo.

Draven

But i get the new vehicles and pass on the redos, unless its a huge playset like the MCC. Because the new VvV ones are built better and TO ME look cooler.....See i didnt start hardcore collecting till JvC came out....so im a JvC/SpyTroops/VvV guy. :)

dude....Draven your not supposed to buy that!!! we need to protest against any vehicle called "VAMP" that doesnt come with "CLUTCH" there is after all only one man who can do the job behind the wheel of the attack vehicle multi purpose! and that man greeses his hair with motor oil, rarely shaves and chews on the same toothpick for months!!! That my friends is a hard core wheelman, not a weed whacker or a frog!

TM

dude....Draven your not supposed to buy that!!! we need to protest against any vehicle called "VAMP" that doesnt come with "CLUTCH" there is after all only one man who can do the job behind the wheel of the attack vehicle multi purpose! and that man greeses his hair with motor oil, rarely shaves and chews on the same toothpick for months!!! That my friends is a hard core wheelman, not a weed whacker or a frog!

TM

Don't worry TM, my comic pack Clutch will be ridding in his new wheels soon! He will kick the 3 posers out.

Draven

Post a review when you get it, because I like everything in the set but the VAMP, and some feedback from those with it would be very helpful to me

I will try too but Ivan is bearing down on me so don't count on it so soon.

Draven

NICE!!!

I may get one, but not sure, Cause im not really buying anymore RAH reissues anymore because i do not like the rah style figures, the new style like Spy Troops and VvV is soooo much better.

@firedevil@ repent! Hurry! before its too late!

NICE!!!

I may get one, but not sure, Cause im not really buying anymore RAH reissues anymore because i do not like the rah style figures, the new style like Spy Troops and VvV is soooo much better.

My thoughts exactly!

Maybe an EXORCISM is in order here?

So is this set going to be in stores, or some exclusive?

Who all comes with the vehicle?

I think it's Wetsuit, Outback, and Pathfinder.

It's Torpedo and Big Brawler, instead of Wet Suit and Outback.

What aggrivates me, is that we have yet to see a really good pic of the Torpedo figure, and the back of the box shows Tripwire driving, and another figure I don't recognize manning the gun on the back (not the cannon that Pathfinder is manning)

What aggrivates me, is that we have yet to see a really good pic of the Torpedo figure, and the back of the box shows Tripwire driving, and another figure I don't recognize manning the gun on the back (not the cannon that Pathfinder is manning)

well, "Torpedo" is a frankenstein figure.. He is Muskrat's torso and lower body. Battle Corps/RAHC Duke's arms. and Battlecorps Wetsuit's head.

Pretty cool if you ask me.. and you could always switch the head if you don't like it.

The figure on the back is nothing I have ever seen.. he is wearing a Spytroops vest it looks like Crosshair's...

I think the figures are pretty decent, particularly Wet Suit.

What needs to be changed is Brawler's shirt and head. He should have red hair. And his shirt should read SURVIVAL. @haha@

I'm not sure if I like the rollbar on the Vamp yet. And the missile launcher blows.

But you get the very sweet Whirlwind, so I guess it all works out. I'll pick one up.

NICE!!!

My thoughts exactly!

Maybe an EXORCISM is in order here?

So is this set going to be in stores, or some exclusive?

VH i'm pretty sure its a TRU exclusive!

i can see why they would change the roll bars the old vamps was pretty low made it kinda hard to get clutch in there? the old one would still kick this ones ass!!! but ya know i may get this it aint as bad as i thought and you do get 3 figures (even if one of them is brawler) i would like it even better if tripwire was in there too!! btw- i think the figure on the back is torpedo with crosshairs gear on?

TM

Yep, it's the frankensteined Torpedo w/ Crosshairs gear. The thing that cheeses me off the most though, is the re-issue of Pathfinder in the exact same colors he was last re-issued in. It's like the MCC Leatherneck all over again, demmit. THe stickers seem to good and truly suck, as well.