Blue Night Adder, The Hunt For Venomous M. And

NightCreeper

Some stuff that was pictured in the booklet that most of you have seen that came with the DVD.

But for those who havent.....Here you go

First a unknown Blue night adder, at the convention we saw a green night adder.

Maybe they are debating which to release? Or it was just a mock up.

DSCN0972.jpg

Next Some Hunt For Venomous Maximus, not much known on it.....

DSCN09752.jpg

Now some New figures and vehicles pictured in here.....

DSCN0974.jpg

A cool scene:

DSCN0973.jpg

@yipee@

I wonder if that Night Adder is actually blue or that was just part of the layout's tinting.

yeah, when i was looking at the product catalog all last night (in between watching the movie again and again ;)) i must have been assuming it just had gotten a blue tint from the lighting effect of the photo. but, now that nc has brought it up, i'm lookin' at it right now and can see that it is indeed blue. because all the reds in the phot are clearly red still, even the red elements of a sting raider beside and one further behind the night adder. pretty cool, i'll be wanting it.

the brainwave scanner is really cool... hope it really comes that way when wave 4 is released. Do we get a troop builder 2 pack with this wave?

Yeah, but i think its a repack of the razor trooper one........not sure

Remember though, they had a new mold of the Razor Trooper at the convention that looked a heck of a lot like the ones in the VvV movie. Looks to have a removable helmet as well.

JoeCon63.jpg

the brainwave scanner is really cool... hope it really comes that way when wave 4 is released. Do we get a troop builder 2 pack with this wave?

Remember though, they had a new mold of the Razor Trooper at the convention that looked a heck of a lot like the ones in the VvV movie. Looks to have a removable helmet as well.

JoeCon63.jpg

thats the new Razor Claw. #US1#

JoeCon63.jpg

Yes it is, and it also looks as though his claws look "stronger" so they will not flop around as well as will stay pointing up for all the slicing he is going to be doing @lol@

JoeCon63.jpg

That's a definate improvement over the first one. The new head and paint job helps a lot .

JoeCon63.jpg

That's a definate improvement over the first one. The new head and paint job helps a lot .

Yes indeed, and I also like the new arm-blades. They actually look like they did in his picture on the package. Very nice.

What I think is funny is that all the figures have some cool accessory or action feature with them, and in big letters you see "with Brainwave Scanner", "with Knife Slashing Action", "with Removable Cloak"

Yet, when you read the one for Kamakura vs Storm Shadow, we get "with Ninja Sword"

Now, unless we are going to get a full sized replica of Storm Shadow's sword, this is not very impressive. What ninja figure didn't come with a ninja sword?

What I think is funny is that all the figures have some cool accessory or action feature with them, and in big letters you see "with Brainwave Scanner", "with Knife Slashing Action", "with Removable Cloak"

Yet, when you read the one for Kamakura vs Storm Shadow, we get "with Ninja Sword"

Now, unless we are going to get a full sized replica of Storm Shadow's sword, this is not very impressive. What ninja figure didn't come with a ninja sword?

"with Removable Cloak" isn't all the impressive either.

Now, if it was an invisibility cloak or something...

I'd rather see with Ninja Sword than see 'with Sword Singing Action' any day. @hmmm@

#US1#