Nemesis Prime

conan123us

Here is what you do (a LOT of people at 2005 have had success with this), take the DCPI number (087-06-0358) to an employee. They should then be able to check to see if any are in stock, and get you one.

From all indications, most Targets seem to have them in the back, but they are not due to come out until the Christmas set adjustment.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is what you do (a LOT of people at 2005 have had success with this), take the DCPI number (087-06-0358) to an employee. They should then be able to check to see if any are in stock, and get you one.

From all indications, most Targets seem to have them in the back, but they are not due to come out until the Christmas set adjustment.

I called the 2 closes targets in my area, and the 2nd one i called said yes they have him. I drove to the store asked an employee to get it for me , i gave them the dcpi number and 15 minutes later it was waiting for in the front of the store at a register. Try to do that a walmart, the lazy basturd will tell you they dont have it so he doesnt have to look for it. Thanks for the info .

Try to do that a walmart, the lazy basturd will tell you they dont have it so he doesnt have to look for it. Thanks for the info .

Well, it's a target exclusive..but any employee might do that, some people are just lazy (or they aren't supposed to look for stuff in the back. I work @ wm and during the night I can't even get back there bc they're unloading trucks and blocking the aisles)

I have a question though: at most targets I go to, there is a sign in the action fig aisle saying that employees willl not look in the back for stuff. I'm guessing that's just certain stores, or you guys wouldn't be getting your n. primes. Do you guys ever see these signs?

i have nemesis prime he is easy to get

only way to get him is thru talking to me i will

give ferther instructios

I have never seen the signs saying they wont go in the back to get stuff , maybe having the DCPI number (087-06-0358) makes it easier to find in the back. Just follow the instructions above and you can get Nemesis prime. Cheesemiester i dont think anyone is going to beg you for the info, that you withhold from us , on how to get Nemesis Primal, dude get back to retrieving the shopping carts and learn how to spell. @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @loll@

Try to do that a walmart, the lazy basturd will tell you they dont have it so he doesnt have to look for it. Thanks for the info .

Well, it's a target exclusive..but any employee might do that, some people are just lazy (or they aren't supposed to look for stuff in the back. I work @ wm and during the night I can't even get back there bc they're unloading trucks and blocking the aisles)

I have a question though: at most targets I go to, there is a sign in the action fig aisle saying that employees willl not look in the back for stuff. I'm guessing that's just certain stores, or you guys wouldn't be getting your n. primes. Do you guys ever see these signs?

I think the message is primarily geared towards the Hot Wheels guys who, from what I have heard, used to pester employees to bring out new cases so they could get the chase cars, regardless of what is on the shelves.

Nemesis Prime is not SUPPOSED to be out until October (I hear of some kind of slight reset and a possible end cap for Transformers), however stores seemed to have gotten some already. Another deal here is that NPs don't have a shelf tag yet, so to the average employee, it is like not having a product on the shelves that should be. The DPCI helps as well.

However, unless the pegs are completely empty (and I mean completely), employees won't check the back for stuff.