This Week's Haul

Agent Adam

gameboy color system+ addon pack magnaframeglass_light with speakers on the side

6 anime movies + movie explorer

g1 perceptor

diablo2 + expansion cd

I think thats everything...

Picked up Shockblast the other day and got Skorponok today at TRU for 50% off. Also picked up the Megatron and Skorponok BW McDonalds toys for 25 cents each today at the flea market. Our flea market sucks. No real transformers there at all, but loads of power rangers crap.

I didn't really want the McDonalds toys, but as I was looking in the bin this really irritating little kid came over and tried pushing me out of the way going nuts over the two toys so I bought them just to tick him off, heh heh heh. @firedevil@

Got my RM Screamer today, as stated above a really nice figure, though I don't know if I'd customize it, has more rub areas then a standard seeker so it could be difficult to make one that doesn't destroy the paint job when transformed.

Also got Ehobby Hound, was disappointed in him a little, I think I liked the figure more with the gold chromed weapons that I believe where shown in the preview pictures. Much better then the dirty tan plastic.

Got Stepper as well and its a nice figure well worth having.

Last thing I got for now today is a set of four microladies, only need one though the other three will probably be on ebay in the next few days. The one I'm keeping I'm going to try to turn into a poseable Hawkgirl. Had a drawback with it though since the JL figure is to large to use for a head and wings. I'm hoping that one of the happy meal type toys will be the right size for it.

Also won the following yesterday

Nucleon Quest Prime

G2 Snarl for customizing.

Got Micromaster Sixtrain and Landcross coming as well.

RM BW Megatron is shipping from Hobby Link Japan today, but all my others got canned. Looks like action-hq for me.

I think the reason for the short supply of these figures is because of the switch over to the new carded ones... just wait around xmas there gona be loaded with red carded figures

Picked up the new Energon Wheeljack (I refuse to call him Downshift) and Sharkticon tonight at the Wal-Mart in Pittston, PA. They had those two, along with Snowcat, Energon Hotshot, Prowl and Rodimus in the new red packaging. First time I've seen the new deluxe packages anywhere locally.

And for those in Scranton/WB area's I was at just about every store that carries TF's in the past 2 days and there's been absolutely nothing new except for my find tonight at wally world pittston.

My Beast Wars Volume Three dvd set and Takara Reissue Stepper came in this week....Stepper actually just got in today for me, and I'm simply loving the figure!

Found Towline and Slugslinger at Target tonight.

Towline is just blah, nothing special, but I like Slugslinger a whole lot. For a deluxe he's got a pretty complex transformation, and he looks pretty good too.

Now Towline would be excellent if they, meaning Hasbro, would come out with a remold into Ratchet and Ironhide. He's pretty much perfect for a remold into them.

So far this week,

Superlink Sprung,

Superlink Wheeljack,

Superlink WIngSabre

Energon Megatron

DW Energon 27

G1 Ongoing 7

Micromasters 3

On its way: Energon LandQuake. liked the landmine mould but as soon as I saw Landquake I decided to wait. Action-Hq have him in so I had to order him

Got Shockblast, Alt. Hound, and Alt. Silverstreak, American side drive.

Shockblast, I was disappointed in his size, I thought he was bigger, but still pretty good.

Silverstreak is great, I like him a lot better than Smokescreen in terms of looks.

Hound, he's just plain nifty. Glad I got him, so that my display has something different.