Aren't The New Comic Packs Supposed To Be Out?

Ren

I found the first two at Target.. then about a week later they had the Hawk pack also.. since then I have seen them all again at KB and Target several times.

I have had all 3 packs since about July 25th. So, I am ready for the rest of them, bring on the new ones!

RedClaw, does this mean you also have the General Flagg and Steeler figures since you have the carded sample?

I'd love to see pics! Good for you!!

E.

Isn't Steeler just Clutch with a different head?

Steeler is 1993 Mace torso, waist, legs, SnowJob Arms (although, the arms are the upper arms from the short sleeved figures from 1983?), and a new head.

The Cobra Officer is not the same mold as from the infantry sets. He is 84 roadblock arms, 84 roadblock waist, and the rest appears to be original 1983 Officer head, torso and legs. There is no date stamp on the figure either...

General Hawk is a Headman figure, with 1991 TBC Gen Hawk legs, new head and 1992 Gen Flagg dress cover.

Overall the quality control on these figures is DRASTICALLY improved from wave one and I am very impressed.

Out of five officers only one had a sort of loose shoulder, but besides that, these are really great quality with some superb paint applications.

RedClaw, does this mean you also have the General Flagg and Steeler figures since you have the carded sample?

I'd love to see pics! Good for you!!

E.

Isn't Steeler just Clutch with a different head?

Steeler is 1993 Mace torso, waist, legs, SnowJob Arms (although, the arms are the upper arms from the short sleeved figures from 1983?), and a new head.

Well, Clutch uses the Mace body also. Can't say about the arms and legs.