Original Prototype Unicron

TheSlup

screams seller needs english classes.

Yeah, like how you need to take Japanese classes. @smilepunch@

Don't expect that since English is the primary language of the world, that everyone who can speak it, can do it fluently.

Heck, at least this guy can speak two languages.

Yeah, like how you need to take Japanese classes. @smilepunch@

True but Im no trying to speak Japanese. If I was, I would try to do it correctly :)

I wouldnt create an auction and describe it as ching chon chang wang wing wang wong cha. @smilepunch@

Thats actually more like Chinese, vietnamese, Kantonese or Korean :)

Japanese has more 'r's and 'k's in it :P

Cheers,

HN.

Vietnamese? That is nowhere close to it. Are you trying to offend my parents' nationally? @smilepunch@

Seriously, Vietnamese is different. It is spoken more like French than Chinese because they have visited Vietnam 300 hundred years ago.

Also, they use english characters and different accents.

l think this a pvc of some sort.

well i really don't think that is the originally prototype and it doesn't matter if it is a PVC because i have flushed turds that look better than that, i wouldn't give u $20 for it espically since u can get armada unicrons for $20. i hope someone doesn't buy that piece of $H*T

I bet once this fig once and if this pvc or whatever is announced by Takara, most of you guys will be:

"Takara is cool! This is the best sculpt of unicron ever made! I can't wait for this thing to come out.

don't bash it simply because we don't know it's origins. This unciron looks alright and better than the original prototype this can't transform.

I have seen the original fat unicron figure as well, and it looks like a ball with limbs. IMO, the beast wars unicron is the best ever.