Just A Reminder To Watch The 3 Hours Of New Eps

Mega_Plex

Stinking flashback eppy. That woulda worked better for the first eppy of the next marathon! XD

YEAH I HATED THAT!! I tuned in an hour late, thinking it came on at 3 instead ot 2, and I was like that ep was crappy, but at least theres 2 more, no such luck..they coulda deleted that one entirely.

Well Mirage is only slightly less annoying than Tidal Wave. Too bad they couldn't give him a new personality.

Other than the beginning of Unicron Unleashed, I haven't actually watched any of the episodes yet. I missed the first two (forgot about the marathon, so I didn't set my VCR) and am recording them to watch later at my convenience.

Managed to tape them, but any word on torrents of the eps yet?

And does anyone else think the dialogue and acting on this show stinks? I mean kicker and Misha giving orders to Optimus and Optimus going along with them? He's a million year old being, listening to two 16yo's. And don't get me started on all the whining Ironhide does. And to think ya'll complained about the RID cartoon...lol.

Managed to tape them, but any word on torrents of the eps yet?

And does anyone else think the dialogue and acting on this show stinks? I mean kicker and Misha giving orders to Optimus and Optimus going along with them? He's a million year old being, listening to two 16yo's. And don't get me started on all the whining Ironhide does. And to think ya'll complained about the RID cartoon...lol.

Face it, man... any non-English TF series that gets dubbed simply will not stand up to Beast Wars/Machines or G1. I think people like us will simply have to come to terms w/ hating every TF TV series from here on out. @grumpy@

Not bad, not really mind-blowing either. But here's a couple of thoughts:

-Black Unicron made an appearance!! This makes the repaint ever cooler!

-Shockblast is so dead by the series end. Someone's bound to kill him.

-Mirage = cool. He looks good in the show.

-Hotshot powerlinxes with everybody!!!!!

-If a "tear in the universe" opens and your enemies all get sucked in, would you chase after them?