Energon Hotshot

Sharkticon

Downshift

Towline

Offshoot

Energon Strongarm

Doom-Lock

Command Ravage

Just thought Id give you the heads up. They are all in the new, red packaging. So if you dont see that, they probably dont have any. The exception being offshoot and Eng Strongarm since they have old packages as well.

Yup, same here in LA. A few Targets have the Powerlinx out. I almost bought an Arcee, but I opted for Dead End and Hound instead. (Marty pats himself on the back) (Marty continues talking about himself in the third person perspective.)

I picked up Tow-Line and Downshift at Target yesterday, but it was on the old packaging not the Red Powerlinx....good to see they are finally starting to hit instead of jsut leak out...

One of my local Targets had the new PL basic asst., but not the deluxe. They also got in Alternators Hound, which was awesome for me, until I got him home and found out Hasbro forgot to include his gun!! :o (I'm buying another and then exchanging this gunless one for a Dead-End when I find him.)

One of my local Targets had the new PL basic asst., but not the deluxe. They also got in Alternators Hound, which was awesome for me, until I got him home and found out Hasbro forgot to include his gun!! :o (I'm buying another and then exchanging this gunless one for a Dead-End when I find him.)

I havent opened my alternators, but if it is like the bt the gun is probably in the little packet under the cardboard, not sure though

One of my local Targets had the new PL basic asst., but not the deluxe.  They also got in Alternators Hound, which was awesome for me, until I got him home and found out Hasbro forgot to include his gun!!  :o  (I'm buying another and then exchanging this gunless one for a Dead-End when I find him.)

I havent opened my alternators, but if it is like the bt the gun is probably in the little packet under the cardboard, not sure though

No, the others were under the hood. But for some reason I think Hounds was hidden under the leg. Can anyone confirm this? I cant recall.

One of my local Targets had the new PL basic asst., but not the deluxe.  They also got in Alternators Hound, which was awesome for me, until I got him home and found out Hasbro forgot to include his gun!!  :o  (I'm buying another and then exchanging this gunless one for a Dead-End when I find him.)

No, the others were under the hood. But for some reason I think Hounds was hidden under the leg. Can anyone confirm this? I cant recall.

In my Alt Hound, the gun was in a little packet with the instructions.

Thanks guys - I found his gun, in the instructions the whole time. ;)

Also, back on topic, the other Target by me had deluxe PLB figures out! I scored Tow-Line, but didn't see anything else new, just Rodimus, Snow Cat, and Demolishor in the new packaging. They had PLB Omega Supreme and the PLB basics too, but I have all the new basics and am waiting for a sale on OS before I get him.

Yep, little packet, little gun.

What an awesome haul, SS49! A vein would've popped to see that many new toys at once. My Target had nothing new really, but Universe Whirl, which is fine by me. :D

Open any yet?

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1972581

Yep, little packet, little gun.

What an awesome haul, SS49!  A vein would've popped to see that many new toys at once.  My Target had nothing new really, but Universe Whirl, which is fine by me. :D

Open any yet?

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1972581

Well, look at that!

Obviously, I had no clue about what that thread was actually about.

Thanks.