New Energon Inpackage Pics...and More

Mr. Fan

Still hate Grimlock, but still really really like Swoop that he's packaged with. I'll get the 2-pack for Swoop, and let my cat have Grimlock to play with.

Is Galvy going to be a Wal-Mart exclusive like Megatron is? I hope not.

Nope he is not a walmart exclusive!

i like galvatron, but taking rodimus and repainting him white and calling him checkpoint is horrible. just another cheap way to make another buck.

YEAH! DAMN HASBRO FOR WANTING TO MAKE MONEY OFF THEIR TOYS! DAMN THEM TO HELL! @grumpy@

plex u and me always buck heads on this same point :) , and i see your point but personally don't agree with it, but thats cool we can agree to disagree

NO I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, TOY COMPANIES SHOULDNT GET REWARDED WITH MONEY FOR THE TOYS THEY PUT OUT FOR US. I TOTALLY AGREE. HASBRO, U R TEH SUXXORS U WONT GET MY MONEYS CAUSE UR SUXX REPAINTS RNT KKIOOL! @grumpy@

Still hate Grimlock, but still really really like Swoop that he's packaged with. I'll get the 2-pack for Swoop, and let my cat have Grimlock to play with.

Is Galvy going to be a Wal-Mart exclusive like Megatron is? I hope not.

Nope he is not a walmart exclusive!

Good!!

Hasbro can never win. They repaint a toy and don't change the name, people get mad. They repaint a toy, give it a new name, people get mad. They repaint a toy, give it a new name, and make it a new character, and people get mad.

Poor guys.

It's only megaplex... @loll@

And checkpoint and galvatron are freaking sweet..

Looks like i might actually have to step foot into a k-mart.

Hasbro can never win. They repaint a toy and don't change the name, people get mad. They repaint a toy, give it a new name, people get mad. They repaint a toy, give it a new name, and make it a new character, and people get mad.

Poor guys.

Well then, just don't repaint the toys... :)

Poor guys.

Which means....what exactly? :huh:

It's only Bluestreak? @hmmm@

Poor guys.

Which means....what exactly? :huh:

It's only Bluestreak? @hmmm@

I also don t get it???

Poor guys.

And the logic in that scenario would be...? They wouldnt keep doing it if it wasnt profitable.

And you honestly expect them to stop doing something thats making money for them?

Anyway I think that IS Swindles gun and Grimlock may just come with a sword, which I think is a nice touch.

I'm a little (just a little) bit let down by Energon Galvatron's colors....I think the purple is a bit too bright for me....I would have liked the purple to have a blueish tint to it....but over all I'm cool with the figure.

Poor guys.

And the logic in that scenario would be...? They wouldnt keep doing it if it wasnt profitable.

And you honestly expect them to stop doing something thats making money for them?

Anyway I think that IS Swindles gun and Grimlock may just come with a sword, which I think is a nice touch.

As for myself, i'm happy with repaints that are sightly remolded.

A simple repaint rarely find my interest.

But i'm not mad with repaints. I was kinda kiddin when i said "don't repaint". :)

People who get angry at Hasbro for re-painting molds need to be kicked in the head. 'Nuff Said.

Holy crap, Grady's a poet! @loll@