The Iacon Exchange

Agent Adam

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as how neither of you is buying in the first place how about both of you shutup & get off my ass christ...

Oh & if you're that anal about paying paypal fees you can allways send an MO which COST more than the paypal fees @firedevil@

Hey, calm down there sparky.

Prowl told you all to be civil here, it was a condition of this thread existing in the first place. No more outbursts like that, kidding or not.

I got pissed off about them both harasing me about something that does not consern them. Now if they had any interest at all in buying I wouldn't have gotten up set:S

Hello all. Here is my new updated list of toys for sale. I will be adding and updating the list as time goes by so please be sure to check back often. If you need any info, answers to questions, or pics, please don't hesitate to email me. Here is what I have available:

G1

Actionmasters Skyfall MOSC C-9

RID

Cryotek- MISB Box is sealed and gorgeous C-9 condition.

HOC/Takara PVC

HOC Skywarp MOSC C-9

HOC Starscream MOSC C-9

Reissues

Takara Starscream MISB C-9 Original Japanese reissue release in retro style box. Released several years ago

this list is for stuff i would get for stuff thats no longer here or was'nt availbe here but i wanna spend cheaply seeing theres a shipping worry but thats some exceptions as well

trypticon any condition as long as its workable

fort max or just parts till i find a body cheap

RID prime

g1 devastator stuff

will have updates when needed

this list is for stuff i would get for stuff thats no longer here or was'nt availbe here but i wanna spend cheaply seeing theres a shipping worry but thats some exceptions as well

RID prime

g1 devastator stuff

I'm confused... Is that stuff you have for trade/sale? Or stuff you're looking for ? If its stuff you have for trade/sale then I'm interested in some of it

Allso OTB I Pmed you about you're list

RID prime

g1 devastator stuff

I'm confused... Is that stuff you have for trade/sale? Or stuff you're looking for ? If its stuff you have for trade/sale then I'm interested in some of it

Allso OTB I Pmed you about you're list

stuff i want and i have'nt got a pm yet

I got pissed off about them both harasing me about something that does not consern them. Now if they had any interest at all in buying I wouldn't have gotten up set:S

Synch, no one was harassing you. We just made a comment.

For sale:

Since Im in a need of the money, Im gonna sell in here my reissue collection. Please take a look and pm if you are interested.

Reissues.:

Takara

Megatron #6 MISB (he is leaving only with a good offer)

Sideswipe #7 MIB Stickers applied but mint

Prowl # 2 MIB same above

Smokescreen #5 same above

Hasbro

Serie 1

Optimus Prime

Ultra magnus

Rodimus Major

All above, stickers applied, in a mint box, magnus's sticker autobot symbol are still in the sheet.

Serie 2

Starscream MIB stickers applied

Japanesse God Ginrai MIB stickers applied

Others:

Jazz MIB

Silverstreak MIB

Thundercracker MIB

Dirge MIB

Skywarp (I got 2 one is MIB, the other is MISB)

Ok, Ithink this is pretty much everything Im keeping the reissue Rodimus. Money Orders or cash only.

Hello all. Here is my new updated list of toys for sale. I will be adding and updating the list as time goes by so please be sure to check back often. If you need any info, answers to questions, or pics, please don't hesitate to email me. Here is what I have available:

G1

Actionmasters Skyfall MOSC C-9

RID

Cryotek- MISB Box is sealed and gorgeous C-9 condition.

HOC/Takara PVC

HOC Skywarp MOSC C-9

HOC Starscream MOSC C-9

Reissues

Takara Starscream MISB C-9 Original Japanese reissue release in retro style box. Released several years ago

Here is what I need: Will trade only!

Takara Reissue #13 TM Hot Rod MISB

Takara Reissue #14 Hound MISB

Takara Reissue #15 Stepper MISB

PVC Dirge, Ratchet, Devastzator, Omega Supreme. Either HOC or Takara.

Selling off most of my collection to help raise money to get some bills paid. I hate to do it but I need $$$. I would have prefered to sell the entire collection in one fell swoop, but BBTS isn't currently buying any more collections unless they're MISB.

So if you're interested in any of the bots please PM me, or have any questions, also PM me or you can Email me at Abraxsis@adelphia.net.

I can take Paypal as payment, but I'd really prefer either money orders or possibly checks.

Also, USPS shipping will need to be determined for each order, I only charge exact shipping costs.

All bots are in very good condition, and were basically just used for display, most only transformed once or twice.

RID:

Grimlock - Complete $5

Heavy Load - Complete $5

Mirage GT/Nightcruz/Scavenger 3 Pack - Complete $12

Optimus Prime - Missing Rocket Launchers, Missiles, One rubber wheel, & Both Shoulder Pads $14

Predacon 3 pack (Darkscream, Gas Skunk, Slapper) Complete with Packaging $12

Sky-Byte - Complete $14

Spychanger Crosswise - Complete $2.50

Spychanger Clear Prowl KB Exclusive - Complete $2.50

Spychanger Optimus Prime - Complete $3.00

Spychanger Prowl 2 - Missing Gun $2.50

Spychanger Ultra Magnus - Complete $3.00

Spychanger X-Brawn - Complete $2.50

Super Prowl - Complete $6

Super Side Burn - Complete w/Instructions $6

Super X-Brawn - Complete w/Instructions $6

Ultra Magnus - Missing Both Missiles, Left Omega Prime Foot, and both Omega Prime Fists $14

G1:

Optimus Prime W/Trailer - Comes with Roller & 2 Missiles. Op's chrome is in good shape, and his paint is also in very good shape, but one of his smokestacks is broken. The trailer has some outside sticker fading and the one rear trailer door hinge is broken. $14

Ultra Magnus W.Trailer - Comes with one missile launcher, one large fist, helmet, one cab connecter, and chest sheild. The cab has seen better days, the chrome looks to have been painted silver, and there is some paint chipping, but the trailer is in excellent shape. In combined mode he looks great. $14

Gen01 Green Devastator - Not a Knock-off - This bot is good either for parts or if you have parts to add to it. It comes with all 6 bots, Dev Head, Chest Shield, Left and right arms, right fist, Dev Gun x2, and Leg Connector. The stickers on all the bots are in great shape, but the one drawback is that when I was a kid I apparently glued all the bots together in Devastator mode. So It's good to add parts to and display in Dev mode, or if you need to take the bots apart for parts. $20

Armada:

Space Minicon Team - Complete $3

Adventure Team - Complete $3

Emergency Team - Complete w/Instructions $4

Powerlinx Hot Shot w/Minicon - Complete w/Instructions $8

Powerlinx Cyclonus w/Minicon - Complete w/Instructions $8

Sideswipe w/Minicon - Complete $8

Starscream w/Minicon - Complete w/Packaging $25

Hoist w/Minicon - Complete w/Instructions $8

Hasbro Reissues:

Skywarp - Complete w/Packaging $14

Thundercracker - Complete w/Packaging $14

Transformers Universe:

Autobot Ratchet - Complete w/Instructions $5

Built To Rule:

Night Attack Demolisher - Complete w/Packaging $3

Takara Transformers:

Car Robots Devil Gigatron (RID Galvatron Equivalent) - Complete with Packaging $20

Beast Wars The Second Dirge - Complete w/Packaging $7

Takara Reissue #09 Anime Starscream - Complete w/Packaging $24

WST Bumblebee - Complete w/Packaging $3

WST Sideswipe - Complete w/Packaging $3

Takara PVC's

Color Scorponok - Top Half $7

Color Starsaber $3.50

Color LioKaiser $3.50

Color Jazz $3.50

Color Alpha Trion $3.50

Pewter Dai Atlus $2

Pewter Star Convoy $2

Pewter Cerebros $2

HOC - Powermaster Optimus Spark Attack $3.50

Items on Hold:

MP-01 Optimus Prime - Incudes all items and packaging, but the paper trailer has been assembled and glued together

Car Robots JRX Train Team:

J4 - Complete w/Instructions

J5 - Complete w/Instructions

J7 - Complete w/Instructions

WST Soundwave - Complete w/Packaging

Please Note: These prices are guidelines and are roughly what I expect to get. I will however, negotiate so please don't assume anything, and ask or make offers. I will read and consider any reasonable offer.

G1

Actionmasters Skyfall MOSC C-9 $20.00

RID

Cryotek- MISB Box is sealed and gorgeous C-9 condition. $40.00

HOC/Takara PVC

HOC Skywarp MOSC C-9 $5.00

HOC Starscream MOSC C-9 $5.00

Reissues

Takara Starscream MISB C-9 Original Japanese reissue release in retro style box. Released several years ago $35.00

Here is what I need: Will trade only!

Takara Reissue #13 TM Hot Rod MISB

Takara Reissue #14 Hound MISB

Takara Reissue #15 Stepper MISB

PVC Dirge, Ratchet, Devastzator, Omega Supreme. Either HOC or Takara.