The Iacon Exchange

Agent Adam

Oh I want it I just have nothing in his want list :S I could pick up an alt sideswipe sure but IMO I don't thinky one tiny WST is worth that much even if it is a chase @loll@ IMO all freakn WST are chases anyways :S

Oh hey mcfly if for some reasony you can't find any alt sideswipes near ya I'll be glad to hook ya up at cost ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shameless Plug @firedevil@ Not mine but a good friend whos helped hook me up with many a fine toys before :) You can trust em cause if he screwes ya I'll drive down & beat on em @smilepunch@

Oh I want it I just have nothing in his want list :S I could pick up an alt sideswipe sure but IMO I don't thinky one tiny WST is worth that much even if it is a chase @loll@ IMO all freakn WST are chases anyways :S

Oh hey mcfly if for some reasony you can't find any alt sideswipes near ya I'll be glad to hook ya up at cost ;)

Thanks, but we have a ton of Sideswipes, I just thought soimeone might have a loose on to throw in on a trade. I am looking for other WST's as well, like Megatron and Sounwave, and a Prime Trailer, etc. If anyone has extras, LMK.

Two BT yellow tracks for sale, payment via paypal cost = $44 u.s. per figure + paypal fees & shiping which will be determined once you have paid

SO after someone pays you, they have to pay you somemore to cover fees?????? :)

don't b e an ass screamer I could just allawys jack the price of the product up like any online place would do as it is now you're getting it at cost... Or should I say anyone OTHER than you is getting it at cost ... jackass

don't b e an ass screamer I could just allawys jack the price of the product up like any online place would do as it is now you're getting it at cost...    Or should I say anyone OTHER  than you is getting it at cost ... jackass

I gotta agree with SS49 here,the Tracks are a fair price, but you can't quote a shipping price until after payment is recieved, I don't understand why not?

Well seeing as how neither of you is buying in the first place how about both of you shutup & get off my ass christ...

Oh & if you're that anal about paying paypal fees you can allways send an MO which COST more than the paypal fees @firedevil@

Well seeing as how neither of you is buying in the first place how about both of you shutup & get off my ass christ...

Oh & if you're that anal about paying paypal fees you can allways send an MO  which COST more than the paypal fees @firedevil@

DAMN, Gina!! I said the actual toy was a fair price, what more do ya want from me? It's all love in here, Synch........ and you know this, man!!

Haves are all loose complete with weapons unless otherwise stated. Needs can be loose unless otherwise stated. Will sell several at a time or trade.

Haves

Energon

Rodimus $5

Strongarm $2

Divebomb $2

Skyblast $2

Inferno $5

Prowl $5

Jetfire $10

Snowcat $5

Cruellock $2

Perceptor $2

Alternators

Sideswipe....ON HOLD

Universe

Dinobot Triceradon $5

Ruination $15 Misb

Skydive $5

Skywarp $5

King Atlas.......ON HOLD

Ratchet $5

Armada

Gold Prime from Kmart 2 pack $20

Non PL Hotshot $7

Megatron.......Ear broke out of socket. needs to be glued. $10

PL Hot Shot $7

PL Demolisher, no minicon $4

Tidal wave $12

RID

Ultra Magnus $20

Skidz, no accessories $2

Hasbro Reissue...all have boxes. have been opened for display only

Tracks $20

Jazz $20

Beast Machines/Wars

Mega Cheetor, missing tail $4

Megatron BW, original dino. missing side missiles. has mutant face part broken off. $10

Depth Charge. missing end of tail and 2 yellow missiles. $9

TM2 Dinobot $10

Supreme Cheetor $10

Tigerhawk. missing 2 missiles $10

TM Rattrap $7

TM2 Optimal Optimus, missing 2 blast panels $13

HOC

Starscream with crown misp $5

Mega SCF

Hot Rod $15

G1

Lightspeed, no accessories. $5

Springer, no accessories, some chrome wear. $10

Non TF

Witchblade misp, series 2 sara pezzini as Witchblade $10

Old Superman and Doomsday from vs pack. $20

And now for my

Needs

Knockoff Star Convoy

Energon downshift

Energon Towline

Energon Prowl vs Starscream sams 2 pk

Energon Optimus and Overload Costco 2 pk

Energon silver Hot Shot

Super Link Wing Saber

RID Cryotek

Hasbro or Takara reissue Ultra magnus can be open but need box and contents for display purposes

Takara Reissue Megatron

MP-01 Convoy Takara version

Any reissue micromaster gestalts besides sixwing and sixturbo

Armada Nemesis Prime

Tripredacus Agent, TM2 cheetor repaint

Any G1 Targetmasters and Headmasters

Any G1 Powermaster cept for Prime, Darkwing, and dreadwing

Abominus (laughs) but can be knockoff version

Piranacon (laughs) g1 preferable

Metroplex

HOC Optimus, the one with metroplex head.

Takara Victory Leo (laughs)

Any G2 cyberjets

Any Machine wars jets

Grand Maximus Sword, can be repro.

Beast Wars Neo and Beast wars 2 dvd or vcd complete series

Micromaster Countdown Base

RID Slapper, gaskunk and darkscream set

Takara Reissue recolor minibots

Takara Reissue Astrotrain

Micron Legend Rod and Atlus

G1 Ravage cassette, complete

G1 rumble cassette, complete

G1 frenzy cassette, complete

G1 omega supreme

Armada Unicron, for customizing into primus. doesnt need to be in great shape, but tight joints etc.

PM me or email me with offers. thanks

don't b e an ass screamer I could just allawys jack the price of the product up like any online place would do as it is now you're getting it at cost...    Or should I say anyone OTHER  than you is getting it at cost ... jackass

Whoa man, whats with the name calling? Notice the :) after my post.

I just commented cause I thought it was odd to send 2 different amounts to cover one toy. Most of the time someone would say they want it and the seller would find out shipping and fees and the buyer would pay 1 payment. No one was trying to insult you.

go to fantofan.jp... they have pics of the 3 minicons that form Windcharger! I have 2 sets of those! #US1#

SS49, to answer your question, the diecast sword was made in limited quantities, something like 100, though Im not sure. It was only offered at some convention in Japan. Anyhow, the sword is pretty bad ass I have to say! @firedevil@

go to fantofan.jp... they have pics of the 3 minicons that form Windcharger! I have 2 sets of those! #US1#

SS49, to answer your question, the diecast sword was made in limited quantities, something like 100, though Im not sure. It was only offered at some convention in Japan. Anyhow, the sword is pretty bad ass I have to say! @firedevil@

Is this for the Energon Megatron to hold

go to fantofan.jp... they have pics of the 3 minicons that form Windcharger! I have 2 sets of those!  #US1#

SS49, to answer your question, the diecast sword was made in limited quantities, something like 100, though Im not sure. It was only offered at some convention in Japan. Anyhow, the sword is pretty bad ass I have to say!  @firedevil@

Is this for the Energon Megatron to hold

yeah.. sure is! #US1#