Some Quick Pics Of My New Micromen

Dieselboy M

misc0090a.jpg

misc0091a.jpg

misc0092a.jpg

misc0093a.jpg

misc0094a.jpg

i've been having a lot of fun posing these guys around. and i haven't even taken their accessories out of the package yet. casshern is my favorite of the bunch, for a few reasons which i'll get to later. unfortunately, my scorl arrived with a broken knee. i might order another one since i also want to order cleve.

i'm really lookin' forward to the tatsunoko guys i'll be getting soon. ;) overall, i think i'll be most into the micro action series figures, the licensed stuff, regardless of the character. the micromen original characters are cool, but i'm not real big on the translucent bodies and vacu-metalized parts. but, i don't think i'll be in completist mode with the microman "force" lines. ryan and hayate are the only two master force i really wanted, as well as scorl and cleve for the acros. well, except the ladies, i'm a sucker for female figures.

but, i think all the other micro action force figures out there and upcoming, i'll definitely have to have them all. too bad they're considerably more expensive. as for casshern, i'm partial to him either way, especially among my first batch of micros, 'cause ever since i saw the trailer for the movie i've been totally into casshern. if you haven't seen the trailer, i highly recommend checking it out, it's mindblowing. ^_^

thanks for the comments, guys. yeah, they're really awesome. finally got around to really messing with them. plus, my other order arrived today, my replacement for my broken knee acro scorl, and acro cleve. i put their armor and gear on and they're totally rockin'. i'm typically more into the good guys, but i think these acros make far cooler bad guys than the master force make good guys. i guess now i really want biom and the other one too.

prozac, yeah, i really want that comic batman. i never saw him for sale anywhere, not even at comic con. you know of any places online that carry him? well, i haven't checked ebay yet, i wonder what the going rate for him is...

• 4 weeks later...

scorl on the hood of my car... ;)

misc0099b.jpg

You actually have that on your car?

thanks! hehe, and yeah. #joecool#