Binaltech Bumblebee

Jeff

Well, I like the doors hanging off Smokescreen and Jazz, because they look like the originals. Same with Sideswipe. I hope they use a different transformation if they do Bumblebee, to keep the line in a G1 mood...

Someday, if I ever get my ass in gear, I have plans to make my own Alt BB, complete with "proper" transformation (head-out-of-rear-hatch, front-as-feet). ;)

I've already got designs in my head to make his hood operable (regular opening in alt mode, flip-up in reverse to accomodate his legs), and the doors will be shields/armor attached to his forearms.

*sigh* just one of several customs/kitbashes floating around my mind....

That Bumble Bee looks Fantastic the way it is. If only VW could catch the alternater Buzz. Do they even have transformers in Germany anyway? Sombody should email this to a VW top Executive. I want a Bumblee Now :rolleyes:

Bluestreak looks good, but his hood should be black. Prowl looks superb, wish he was real!

Bumblebee looks like total waste. Sorry, i love the idea of him being a new Beetle, i just don't like the design and transformation on this one.