The Meister Has Landed

Recoil

..... and he is ace!

One of the best so far, along side SilverStreak. Transformation is easier than the Subaru Brothers, especially the front wheel/arms and legs.

He looks great in both modes, although the plastic is a bit cheap compared to SilverStreak.

Not liking the new box, no 'window' screen, you can just touch the vehicle rather than having a protective screen. Also the cardboard edges will get a bit scuffed. Not that I mind too much, i open all mine. He's already on show with the rest of the alts :)

Would post pics but sister has taken our digi camera on holiday :(

..... and he is ace!

One of the best so far, along side SilverStreak. Transformation is easier than the Subaru Brothers, especially the front wheel/arms and legs.

He looks great in both modes, although the plastic is a bit cheap compared to SilverStreak.

Not liking the new box, no 'window' screen, you can just touch the vehicle rather than having a protective screen. Also the cardboard edges will get a bit scuffed. Not that I mind too much, i open all mine. He's already on show with the rest of the alts :)

Would post pics but sister has taken our digi camera on holiday :(

Shop or mail order?

If shop I'm getting him tommorow :)

Pardon me asking, but is his name ace or is that some sort of way sayin "radical!"?

It's British slang, you don't hear it often this side of the Atlantic. Besides, last I heard was his name was Meister, both here and Japan. Something to do with another car called the Jazz or something...

Eh, whatever. It's the same character. I wonder if they'll do a Ricochet repaint...

Pardon me asking, but is his name ace or is that some sort of way sayin "radical!"?

It's British slang, you don't hear it often this side of the Atlantic. Besides, last I heard was his name was Meister, both here and Japan. Something to do with another car called the Jazz or something...

Eh, whatever. It's the same character. I wonder if they'll do a Ricochet repaint...

Correction. It WAS British slang. Recoil must be stuck in the early 90's @smilepunch@

I'm in england & yesterday I saw a tv advert for the mazda rx 8... now if this is right, and it's released this year, then we may be seeing an alt meister in argos very soon :)

Maybe not VERY soon, but he is one of the ones planned to be released in the UK. I think we're getting Hound before that though

Correction. It WAS British slang. Recoil must be stuck in the early 90's @smilepunch@

@pow@

True however. :(

I got him from Action-HQ, $25 + shipping, which worked out at about £20, which is what he'll be when he comes out in the UK sometime next year. Probably.