Gi Joe Mcdonald Toys Revealed

SKARAPZ

What did you expect?? They're McDonalds toys. I seriously hope you didnt think they would actually be...be...good. Thats why i wondered if the backpackers were 3 3/4 inch. The vehicle/figure combos are just like the spiderman ones they had back in the 90s.

-saboteur

Of course. I really dont think McDondalds, or Hasbro had toy collectors in mind while making these. They had 4-10 year olds in their minds. For the most part though, its good that theyve made some actual figures, even if they are T-crotch. Does anyone know it if these can be aquired without buying the happy meal?

-saboteur

When I first loaded the page all I saw was the Hello Kitty toys.

"Gi Joe Mcdonald Toys Revealed" @loll@ ..I ROFLed immediately, then finally scrolled to see the other toys.

I cant wait to get those. My wife-to-be-in-5-days will love me for it. Those look just like the regular stuff. Her bathroom is all done up in Hello Kitty so she will give mad props to me @smilepunch@

I just hope kids unfamiliar with the line dont look at those and go "is that what GIJOE is? It sucks" because you know how kids are 'stupid' these days and cant think for themselves and have to let major toy companies assemble things for them....

"Gi Joe Mcdonald Toys Revealed"  @loll@  ..I ROFLed immediately, then finally scrolled to see the other toys.

LOL... that happened to me, too. I saw the Hello Kitty stuff and was like, "nooooo!!" @lol@

Of course. I really dont think McDondalds, or Hasbro had toy collectors in mind while making these. They had 4-10 year olds in their minds. For the most part though, its good that theyve made some actual figures, even if they are T-crotch. Does anyone know it if these can be aquired without buying the happy meal?

-saboteur

being a father of 2 .........soon to be 3.............HAPPY MEAL TOYS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR ......$1.76 WITHOUT THE HAPPY MEAL.......

A LITTLE LESS THAN THE FOOD IT SELF........SO GET THE FOOD .......GET FAT

AND ENJOY YOUR HAPPY MEAL TOYS!!!!!!!!!!

DOC

They're not that bad, considering that they're happy meal toys. I think we have to remember these truely are for the kiddies.

Yup, they're great fun while you're eating McNuggets. After that, disposable, just like any other happy meal toy.

yeah didn't someone say there was a safty issue forcing them (basicaly) to be crappy cause they have to pass for even younger than the regular line

Even though they aren't all that good, I will still try to get them. Thanks for the pics, and when I also saw this post , without scrolling down, I thought it was another joke just like SnackBar did.

"Gi Joe Mcdonald Toys Revealed" @loll@ ..I ROFLed immediately, then finally scrolled to see the other toys.

Thats what I thought initially, too. If it really was the case it would still be a MUCH funnier joke than the other pitiful attempt earlier.

Theyre goofy, but all things considered, they don't look TOO bad for a kiddie fast food premium. And quite frankly the vehicles dont look appreciably sillier than many JvC/3V vehicles.

hhhmmm i wonder if they will come apart like regular joes? the heads may be okay for custom fodder ?

i think i cant stomach mickey D's for a week to get all these! whats a Happy Meal run these days as i dont think i have bought one in 10 years or so? btw- do they still come in the box or did Mcdonalds cheap out and go with the sack too?

TM