Listen To These Theories About Ep3

mynameisash

I found over at the sirstevesguide chat boards these interesting possible SPOILER theories.......

-Han Solo is actually a new kinda of Clone trooper that was invented. He escapes branding his last name as "Solo" Solo as in single clone trooper.

-Dooku is Anakin's Father. Palpy saw that since Dooku was easily seduced that Anakin will go easily (which he does) and Luke go as well.

-Sy-Fo-Dyas is General Grevious as an android. aka RoboJedi (Robocop)

-Yoda escapes peril by pretending to be Chewie's pet on Kysshkk. He farts too.

These sound sooo bogus but what if they were true?

also look at that whole thing about Jar Jar Raising Leia. he marries Bail Organa which is the first gay marriage in star wars and proves that Lucas is pushing for john Kerry to win the presidential election.

\

Actually, I think Star Wars avoids all twists and ties. It's just tooo simple.

E3 spoilers to follow...

I originally saw the 'Yoda as Chewie's pet' story on TF.N

Besides the fact that the report on TFN said Tatooine(??) instead of the Wookie planet; as far as I know, they (Yoda, wookies) are confronted by clonetroopers who suddenly turn on them. Why would they suddenly be fooled by this 'pet' routine?

First it was suppose to be Obi-Wan was a clone,now it's Han? As to the Dooku thing,it's like when people(myself included) were saying Palpatine is Anakin's father. I really don't think we'll ever find that one out. At least these things are good for a few laughs.

E3 spoilers to follow...

I originally saw the 'Yoda as Chewie's pet' story on TF.N

Besides the fact that the report on TFN said Tatooine(??) instead of the Wookie planet; as far as I know, they (Yoda, wookies) are confronted by clonetroopers who suddenly turn on them. Why would they suddenly be fooled by this 'pet' routine?

The Force has a strong influence on the weak-minded.

I could see the Sy Fo Dyas thing. Why would they bring him up in AOTC and not use him in ROTS or at least not mention him?

Well, Solo was in the Empirial army for a while and defected (at least according to the novels but we all know how well those hold up to Lucas's direction) He was a low level officer and helped free chewie and escaped and has been on the run since. His first outfit in ANH was what was left of his officers uniform.

the novles also, at times, talk about solo's relatives. he couldn't have any if he was a clone. but the novels are BS. however, i don't see how obi wan or han could be clones since the clones are all dark skinned like jango.

the yoda/pet thing...come on. yoda is the most powerful (and most FAMOUS) jedi in the republic.

His first outfit in ANH was what was left of his officers uniform.

I knew about the EU Han/Imperial Officer story, but, I've never heard that; is that part of the EU also? I thought it was a 'Corellian smugglers unifom'? Just curious.

I could see the Sy Fo Dyas thing. Why would they bring him up in AOTC and not use him in ROTS or at least not mention him?

People have made WAY TO MUCH out of the Sy Fo Dyas thing.

The basic idea was that someone (most likely a Sith - Palpatine/Sidious, Maul, or Dooku/Tyranus) pretended to be a member of the Jedi Council so that they could have the authority to order the creation of a clone army for the Republic. Rather than pretend to be Yoda or anyone who could say "Uh . . I ordered no such thing.", they pretended to be a Jedi Council Member who had recently died - Sy Fo Dyas. The cloners did not know Sy Fo Dyas had died and therefore as far as they knew the Sith Lord claiming to be Sy Fo Dyas was. All these theories that Sy Fo Dyas is Mace Windu, Qui Gon Jinn, or some as of yet seen 3rd Sith Lord are ridiculous. I also doubt that Grevious was the one who possed as Sy Fo Dyas (a robot Jedi?).

• 2 weeks later...
His first outfit in ANH was what was left of his officers uniform.

I knew about the EU Han/Imperial Officer story, but, I've never heard that; is that part of the EU also? I thought it was a 'Corellian smugglers unifom'? Just curious.

I think it is supposed to be the Smuggler Uniform. If you look closly at the end of Empire Strikes Back, Lando is wearing an identical uniform (at least the white shirt and black vest part of it)

I almost fell out of my chair with the Yoda farts prediction. Could you imagine the stench? Wookies would be falling out of the trees.

I think it is supposed to be the Smuggler Uniform. If you look closly at the end of Empire Strikes Back, Lando is wearing an identical uniform (at least the white shirt and black vest part of it)

I might be reading into this too much , but why would a smuggler wear a "uniform"? That would just scream, "hey, I traffic illegal goods, come arrest me." I always thought Lando just grabbed some of Han's clothes and changed on the Falcon.