Masterpiece Prime Trailer

Action Figure Hunter

I dont think you want to pay $500 bucks for a trailer, so lets just say its not for sale....

I saw an article at tformers.com about the trailer.

Prime Trailer

I can't find the pic for it, but I think it was made from clear plastic. Not really sure. Did the people that were gonna make the trailer scrapped it?

I remember that pic wich had something of a sketch of what it would be. I don't think it is the same as the marksprojects trailer. There is no news on that info, but it's been quite some months already since it came out.

$105 for the trailer,that dosent transform.

$265 for the trailer that opens.

$325 for the trailer,that opens,and has electronic lights and sounds.

http://www.marksprojects.0catch.com/index.htm

I hope that $350 or whatever one comes with a remote controlled roller @loll@ Or does that cost an extra $75? @loll@

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE