Lanard Corps Has A Lookout Tower W/ Tank Or Bunker

firestongue

I've always wished hasbro would make some lookout/observation towers, but now Lanard has some! Very Vietnam-"Rush-n-attack"-ish, if you will.

I was scoping out a Kmart real fast while running an errand in Nashville and came upon these bad boys from Lanard--and only $7.99!!! I just bought the World Peacekeepers one a few days ago at a KB outlet for $9.99, but it will be nice to have 2 now==and 2 different ones at that.

I wish i had a pic==these things are nice (may be one at smalljoes.com). there are 2 diff sets: one with a small tank and one with a front of a bunker (or jail?). they both come with signs and a few barrells with sand bags, but one has a tin roof while the other has a wooden roof w/ hole in it. Each comes with 2 figures and a few other things (some barb wire, etc). ONe of them has a spotlight and one has a M-60 style gun on it--but note that the one with the spotlight appears to have the SAME M-60 anyway off to the side, so I think I got that one (working from memory here).

Do you guys ever use Corps stuff for your collections?

Anyone plan on getting these?

don't think i've seen it, but if it's good enough and that cheap i might consider.

Right now i have no more room really for basses or vehicles either, that won't stop me from getting some, but i'm not sure where i am going to put em.

don't think i've seen it, but if it's good enough and that cheap i might consider.

Right now i have no more room really for basses or vehicles either, that won't stop me from getting some, but i'm not sure where i am going to put em.

I know what you mean-my bonus room is getting close to being cluttered.

Good thing about these is that they dont take up much room--only about 4 sq. in. or so.

I need to investigate more what the 'bunker' thing is. I was looking at it again this morning and it may be like a jail or something...its the door and part of the wall. Seemed interesting enough.

I saw those. They LOOK kinda cheap, like all the Corps stuff, but functional. If I had any money, I mighta picked them up.

I think Lanard has come a long way with it.

I can say that they arent as tall as the Power Team towers, but they will do (probaby about 2 inches shorter).

I was unable to find a pic. Maybe I can scan some when i have time.

Im off to my bachelor party now though!

f73b82a7.jpg

f73b8292.jpg

f73b82a0.jpg

f73b8299.jpg

i like em, when do they come out?

I got both of them at Meijers! :)

You can always check Walmart for Corps stuff, they seem to have a large preferance for that brand over GI Joes.

I hAVE noticed that too--I am not sure why Walmart prfers CORPS so much.

I actually got my CORPS tower at Kmart...I have yet to see it anywhere else, which is good becuase I would rather buy from kmart, TRU or KB anyway.

thanks a bunch for the pics Viper Hunter!

I saw some CORPS! mini-jet at K-Mart the other day. Almost bought it for a laugh.

Havent seen that before. I think maybe the lookout tower has a pic of it though.

How big was it? Was it the size of the tiny plane that Ace first came with or is it bigger?

Actually...I think the JET and some of the other items are pretty cool and workable into the Joe armory. ^_^

f7329617.jpg

f7329626.jpg

The raft is pretty sweet looking also!

f7329629.jpg

f7329620.jpg

f732960b.jpg

The little sets pictured on the back of the box, look fairly cool...

f7329612.jpg

f732960f.jpg