Gijoe 6-packs Prices In Toys´r´us

CrocMaster23

Hey guy´s I need an Update about the prices of all the 6-pack figures in Toys´R´Us Stores!!! cause in the web page it said 25% off in all the GI JOE figures so that means avery 6-Pack for 14.99$, but thats the web page I need right hand information from the Toys´R´Us stores customers, so please answered me with the prices of the 6-Packs, like Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Night Force, Anti Venom, Strike Team and Cobra Infantry team. #tank#

they're $19.99 in the stores.

My question is what is the real prices in Toys´R´Us stores right now about the 6-packs cause I read that some one said the Tiger Force 6-pack are for 10 $, and in the web page said 25% off in all the GIJOE STUFF, so I want to know the real prices right now in the stores, because my father is in Florida right now and I told him to buy me some of those 6-packs ( Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Night Force, Anti Venom and Cobra Infantry) so that´s why I want acurate prices!!!!

I want to know the real prices right now in the stores, because my father is in Florida right now and I told him to buy me some of those 6-packs ( Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Night Force, Anti Venom and Cobra Infantry) so that´s why I want acurate prices!!!!

lol i told you already, the actual price for all the 6 packs in toys r us stores is $19.99. don't make me lock this thread. :P

as for the price matching issue, read here: http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1971925

I found the Tiger Force pack on clearance for 50% off, so that pack would be $10.

I have NEVER seen the Infantry pack since the one time I managed to pick up the one pack.

Night Force disappeared pretty quick (suprisingly).

I would think the two of them would be on clearance as well ($10) if they were still available.

The others (Urban set and Anti-Venom) just barely showed up so they are $20. And I don't think the Ninja set has actually appeared yet (at least not in any numbers).

Does THAT help?

Diesel,

I guess the guy doesnt trust you Noks

Man such an easy Q...

Any of the TRU 6 packs are $19.99....

that includes:

Tiger Force

Python Patrol

Night Force

Cobra Infantry

Cobra Urban

Anti Venom

a store near me with TF still has them for retail. SO if your able to get them 25% off they will be $14.99

Yup the price that I paid the other day was 19.99 as well. Then just two days ago I my pre order came that I paid 14.99 plus shipping- they wound up costing the same LOL. I did however pre order on sale for the ninja sets to make sure I get them.

Yeah I got super lucky yesterday and found a couple stray Python Patrol sets in one of the 50% off bin. I got them both for 10 bucks each. So I was pretty happy about that.....plus they must have been hidden in the back or something cause I haven't seen PP sets in forever in that TRU. So they must have been just sitting collecting dust somewhere.

14.99 is online only, I read in the other thread that they price match so I took in my receipt along with the online print out and they said with emphasis We do not price match online. They said they are not even affiliated with the online TRU. So maybe thats just mine but u may want to call before u waste your ink.