Well... I Took The Micro Plunge

Dieselboy M

hey all, well i finally ordered myself some microman figures. i've been considering them for quite some time now. actually, ever since those micro force ones a while back (kicking myself for not getting them, now the only one i can find is gunner).

so, anyway, decided to order some from smalljoes.com. mainly 'cause they have casshern, which i just had to have after seeing the trailer for the movie (oh my god it's awesome as all hell). but, while i was at it, i also ordered master force skymaster hayate and automaster ryan, and acroyear scorl. i can't wait for them to come in. the wait... :mellow:

i have a feeling once i get these i'll be addicted too. ;) so how many have you gotten already? i really want the dark army exclusive. ^_^

Its almost been a month since I started and I have 9 right now

Batman, Flight Batman, Gatchaman, Casshan(not the movie one), SpyMicroman, GunnerMicroman, AcroScorl, AcroCleve, and ransformer kicker. I'm expecting more soon, man I need help... I want that dark army microman to, but its to much on e-bay right now.

i have a feeling once i get these i'll be addicted too. ;) so how many have you gotten already? i really want the dark army exclusive. ^_^

Welcome to the habbit that is Microman, Diesel!

I started collecting Micro's about 3 or 4 months ago... Pretty much as soon as the MasterForce and Acroyear preview pics were seen. I was lucky enough to get my hands on all 4 of the original Micro Force figures because they are now difficult to find. Infact I almost was't able to get one of them.

I also have all 4 MasterForce, all 4 Arcoyears, and all 4 Lady Micros as well as the Movie Casshern. I have not regreted a single purchase.

One word of caution/advice. If you do "play" with your figures like I do, the joints do tend to get loose pretty easily so you may want to take it easy. I find myself trying to leave the figures alone as much as I can so they won't end up a big floppy mess!

Let us know what you think of them when they arrive!

woooo, my micromen from smalljoes.com just arrived in the mail! ^_^ but ack! no time to open it right now, gotta leave for work. @grumpy@ i'll update later!

Be careful when you get scorl...he has a problem with his knees or ankles breaking.
One word of caution/advice. If you do "play" with your figures like I do, the joints do tend to get loose pretty easily so you may want to take it easy.

thanks a lot for the tips, guys, i'll keep them in mind.

Be careful when you get scorl...he has a problem with his knees or ankles breaking.

yeah, the knee on mine arrived already broken for me. @grumpy@

misc0095a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well, my micro ladies arrived yesterday! i'm tellin' y'all, these micros are the bomb. i highly recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them yet. and you all weren't kidding about them being addicting. i have not been disappointed with a single microman figure yet (apart from the two that arrived defective/broken). and these new micro ladies certainly don't disappoint either. there's a little detail about them (that i wasn't aware of beforehand) that sets them apart from the rest of the micros. unlike all the male ones that use the same base body (minus the micro action series figures, only the force series micros), the micro ladies have a few variations. two of them have high heel feet. plus, they come in three different boob sizes. B) small, medium, and large. i feel sorry for the small chested one (dita), she has the breasts of an olympic swimmer or something. @loll@

using the checklist kamen put together, i decided i'd post what i have so far...

Micro Force

-Gunner

Master Force

-Skymaster Hayate

-Automaster Ryan

ArcoyearX

-Scorl

-Cleve

Micro Lady

-Commanderlady Diane

-Ninjalady Shina

Arco Lady

-ArcoVena

-ArcoDita

Action series - Tatsunoko Fight

-Gachaman

-Hurricane Polymer

-Casshan

-Tekkaman

-Volter

Action series - Misc.

-Casshern movie

and my most wanted...

Micro Force

-Commander

-Ninja

-Spy

Material Force-Toys R Us Exclusive

-Obsidian (black)

Arcoyear X2 (Not yet released)

-Phantom

-Gorem

-Elsa

-Prana

Action series - Batman

-Batman (comic)

-Batman (Flightgear)

-Catwoman (Not yet released)

-Batman (black) & Batgirl (Not yet released)

Action series - Devilman (Not yet released)

-Devilman and Sireen

Action series - Misc.

-Casshern movie

Exclusives

-Death Blaze, red (On Board and GGPX shops)

-Dark Army (HDP Mail away)

-Jin (Quanto ZeroOne)

-Xiang-ni (Quanto ZeroOne)

niiiice, show 'em off, man! can't wait ta see. what all did you get? got anything to sell? ^_^

niiiice, show 'em off, man! can't wait ta see. what all did you get? got anything to sell? ^_^

Maybe B)

Here's a a pic of everything I got:

P1010008.jpg

And no...not *ALL* of that is for me either. A few things are for friends :)

If and when I do sell any, to be fair I will make a post here.

... woooow... @faint@

i think i'm gonna cry... @cry@

@ohyeah@ ... oh yeah, fair is all good. but, if and when you should decide to sell anything, please don't do it within the next couple weeks, i'm dead broke... @smilepunch@

tears man, tears are rolling down my face right now, much to your satisfaction. @loll@ j/k, it's all good. well, i'll look forward to seeing what you'll put up for grabs. i'll go out and rob some foos if i need the money bad enough. j/k, don't wanna lay that on your conscience. :D

• 4 weeks later...

i just placed an order last night at bbts for batman & batgirl, catwoman, and devilman & silene (plus a couple stikfas sets). finally, i've been waiting for these to be in stock. i know most of you guys preordered them, did any if you receive them already? pics? well, mine should be in by next week, or the weekend if i'm lucky. i'll have pics then. ^_^