kevfett

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, there's pics now of prototypes of the alien micros! ^_^

http://toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=184&itemid=5053

the predators can't be too far away now. these look awesome so far, i'm gonna want 'em all.

Wow, that queen looks great. Wonder how big she is....

Ha, he means: SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN AVP!!!!!!

At the end of Alien versus Predator, theres a pred that gets inpregnated by a facehugger, and when the chest burster comes out his stomach, it has predator features, like predator style fangs and such. Thats a predalien chest burster.

• 2 months later...

freaking-a, did you guys see the new pics?!

http://toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=184&itemid=5958

these far exceed my expectations! :o

WOW! I must admit this is nice! I dislike the prices on these though!! CHeapest I have seen so far is $17.99 CDN!

EIther way I'm going to be getting them all! I am how ever disapointed! Disapointed that these are all MOVIE BASED! Is that a femal predator I see there?!... whats that figuer by the queen?!

I'm hoping that this is just the first wave & we get different, non movie based figures :) & some stealth figures as well!

• 3 weeks later...

There is a Japanese toy store I go to where they have a catalog of pre-order toys and they did have a page that showed the alien/Predator micromen . It was a crappy photocopy but it looked like it may have come from a hyper hobby or some other japanese toy book. They guy at the toy store told me they should have them some time in May or June.

These are soo sweet. Im gonna pick them up I think just so I can do Batman: Deadend. lol

@smilepunch@ you guys need to look at this link, this pic has been posted at action-hq for over a month, duh. @firedevil@

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq.../oth002201.html

freaking-a, did you guys see the new pics?!

http://toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=184&itemid=5958

these far exceed my expectations!  :o

;)

go to microforever.com, then microresources link on the left--microlinks on the left and make sure to check out all the links.

Just realized forget about it just go to www.rockettubes.net

• 1 month later...
Just realized forget about it just go to www.rockettubes.net

Check out the pics of the Road Spartan figures... They look awesome! and they have jointed feet! I am all about these suckers!

• 2 months later...

i got scarred predator at comic-con for 15 bucks, and i gotta say, one of the best figures ever, and a new favorite. these are must haves. ^_^

mine are being shipped, and when they get here i will be happy

dieselboy m post pics for comparence to joe height

thanks

i've heard about problems about the celtic predator knee joint breaking, but i'll watch out for that

all in all, i canbot wait.

sure, i'll do some pics before too long. and believe me, you won't be dissapointed when you get 'em. well, granted you don't have any knee breakage. otherwise, you'll love 'em.