My International Joe Collection

Sn8ke_Eyz

THAT IS AMAZING!

I love the international Joes, they're some of my favorite, and therefor you have become my favorite person in the world. No really, that is just amazing. And you have that Crimson Guard Immortal with the Rock Viper head, that is just too sweet for words. I got to see one at the convention and I loved it. PM me if you have a good source for these! Again, that is very impressive, a lot of time and hard work involved getting all of those together.

Man, those are beautiful.

I'm in the process of starting an international set.

Got TF Psyche Out, Shipwreck, Falcon and Airtight.

Next on my list are th rest of the Eruopean TF followed by the Brazil TF Dusty and the the Python Patrol Ripcord and Airborne.

After that maybe those South American Eco-Warriors

International Joes are among my favorites! This is what I have right now; if you have something not on my list that is for sale, PM me (I am only listing figures that are different from the US released versions):

UK/Europe:

TF Psyche Out, TF Outback, TF Hit n Run

AF Mutt (In Greek mail-in baggie), AF Spirit (Italian card)

AF Quarrel, AF Stalker, AF Gaucho, AF Jammer, AF Blades, AF Moonraker (Convention baggie), AF Dolphin, AF Red Laser, AF Red Jackel

Taiwan: Major Bludd and TF Flint (using Dusty's mold)

Mexico: Predacon, Carcass, Lobotomaxx in Mexican-exclusive colors (many many multiples of the last 2, since I bought them on clearance from a Cd Juarez Walmart for about 20 cents each (peso equivalent)

Argentina: Sparta, TNT, Satan, Ninja-Ku, Sokerk (both versions), Cobra de Aco

Brazil: Biomassa, the eco character that has sci-fi's head

India (older ones): Snake Eyes (Blue/silver/gold) x2, Snake Eyes (Black/silver), Torpedo (black/yellow), Stalker (Caucasian), Ice Berg (Caucasian, 2 versions), Zap (neon green), version of Street Hawk with Spearhead's lower body, all the newer guys

Sniff that is beautiful. I used to have all the rare India figs, in fact I discovered the red Buzzer and purple Ripper. Plus all the Europe guys, Glenda and most of the cool Brazil stuff. Sniff, then I went and sold it all. I think i'm going to cry again. @wacko@

Draven #US1#

thanks guy, took a long time to get all these and empty pockets, lol. glad u enjoyed it, i love looking at collections so if u have an pics please share.

i know some of u are looking for foreign stuff, check out my marketplace at http://internationaljoes.com/ijtoys/

there are a bunch of sellers on the site, also if u have any foreign stuff to sell i'll add it to the site!

Mexico: Predacon, Carcass, Lobotomaxx in Mexican-exclusive colors (many many multiples of the last 2, since I bought them on clearance from a Cd Juarez Walmart for about 20 cents each (peso equivalent)

lmk about those mexican aliens, i need them and if u have extras and wanna sell i'll buy them. i pass on these everytime i see them so i guess its time to buy them. e mail me at scwv1@hotmail.com

I would KILL for that python airborne!!! i have always wanted one. i think he's called Gattillo or some such?? everytime i spot one on ebay it gets sniped from me!!! ;( anyone have one??? i'll buy in american dollars :)

TM

what exactly is the destro with the skull and crossbones? i want that.

what exactly is the destro with the skull and crossbones? i want that.

That's Red Jackal from the Euro Action Force line. He was the driver of the Hyena Tank (A red Hiss repaint.)

thanks a lot for the info! i really want one. i'm afraid to even look and find out how much they go for.